Chapter Three

"That's enough of that!" Kian shouted, swimming in our direction.  I just laughed, soon followed by being thrown across the water.

"Kian!" I yelled coming up out of the water.  He just smiled and continued talking to Sam.

I decided to tan.  I was a little to pale for my liking; even living in California didn't assure me I was going to be tan, which sucked.

Once I was at the shore, I unfolded my beach towel and spread it out next to our bags. 

I had been tanning for about ten minutes when I heard what I thought was Ricky come lay down next to me on his own towel.

"Hey there, Marley." Said a voice I thought I'd never hear again- Niall, Niall Horan.  Now, you're probably wondering how a world-famous guy like him would know me.  Well, let me fill you in. 

Niall and I were best friends, that is until he left me for that boy band of his.  He never called or texted me after he got famous, he basically vanished before my eyes. I swore I'd never forgive him for it- and I won't.

"How the fuck did you find me- oh, wait! it doesn't matter, leave. Now

" I commanded not moving once.

"What's going on here?" Sam shouted, as he came jogging our way. "Nothing, he was just leaving." I said, my voice cold. 

As soon as Niall stood to leave, Kian walked up.  Oh what great timing, so you can come be buddy-buddy with the dick!

"Kian!". Niall greeted him as if they were best friends.  Can I get a bloody fucking hell no?

"Niall?" He asked, just about as shocked as I was.  "Okay, you guys can finish up here, I'll be in the car." I told them, walking away.

"Okay, Ricky is in there talking to Aubriella, be careful, wouldn't want you to have to hear that." Kian told me, smirk on his face.  I loudly groaned at the thought of hearing Ricky talk to my best friend sexually.

When I arrived at the car, I looked I'm the window, disgusted by the sight.

Ricky had is hand own is pants, with a look of pure bliss as he talked through the phone.

Eww!

I taped on the window, trying to get him to stop so I wouldn't have to stand outside.

As soon as he heard it, his head snapped in my direction and his face turned bright red.

He said a few more words before taking his hand out of his pants, covered in a white substance and hung up the phone.

He unlocked the door and let me get I'm the back, as he was in the front passenger seat.

"You seen nothing, you know nothing." He said, looking at me so intensely I thought he was going to suck my soul out of my body.

"Okay, okay!" I said hoping he'd stop, it was really freaky!

^∆^∆^∆^∆^^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^

boring ass shit. ik. and Niall's here wot? anyway shout out to @queenoftheclouds so maybe she'll update