The Sleep Over

Time skip in the night

Riley's POV

I got the movies and cartoons and pancakes and pizza ready for our sleep over. Then the door bell ring. Dad could you please get that please.

"Hello Melissa" said Nick

"Hello Mr. Thompson... Um I mean Nick .

"Come inside... Ahh Riley's in the kitchen doing god knows what" said Nick as he smile's

Melissa POV

I giggles and said okay. I went upstairs to kitchen and saw Riley taking out the pizza to put on a plate, until I interrupted her saying

Hey bestie

"Hey your here" said Riley

Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I said as we hugged

"Let's go to my room" said Riley

Okay

"Help me carry this stuff up" said Riley
Riley's POV

Okay what do you wanna watch to night?

"How about Sonny With A Chance " said Melissa

Okay kool

-------1hour later-------

Riley's POV

Wow that movie was so long, I sat on my butt for one hour I literally could feel my butt wanting to explode.

" can we can at some pizza 🍕 am hungry "

okay cool

We went in the kitchen and I reached out to give her plate when the plate slipped out of my hand and chartered to the floor, we both look at each other and bent down to the floor and started picking up the broken pieces and then me a Melissa accidentally head budded each other and look up at each other in pain, then the next second all we knew is that our lips were reaching for each other and then our lips crashed into each other and it was so amazing, I felt like we were illuminating the whole planet, then I realized that she likes boys and I pulled away quickly and stand up with chartered pieces of plates in my hand and I apologized.

"Am so sorry I don't know what came our me." I said in an apologetic way.

"It's okay " said Melissa

How can it be okay I kissed you, and you like boys.

"Hold up who said I like boys... I do like them but only as a friend, we kissed each other... And it looked like from that kiss, I know you like me. "

I was so shocked at every words that literally came out her mouth

I never told anyone I"d like that them, but I like yo-- I was cut off by a kiss from Melissa.

"No need to explain, I know you do, I can see it in your eyes👀 "said Melissa.

"Well let start eating". I said with a smiled on my face.

Melissa POV

We ate pizza 🍕 and pancakes for about an hour in silence until a broke it.

Hey Riley

"Yeah" said Riley

What does this mean for us?

"What do you mean " she asked questionably.

I mean... We can't keep acting like nothing happened between us and we have feelings for each other.

"Ohh... Well Melissa Jones would you be my girl friend" Asked Riley.

I was shocked by her question, but I answered yes and asked her

"Riley Thompson would you be my girl friend?" Asked Melissa

"Yes I would love ❤to" she said.

The I leaned forward and our lips collided with each other and this kiss was a kiss💋 you could fine happiness, joy and peace, it was compassionate and we loved it.