Feelings and Confessions

Sam POV

Why does every time I am around Melissa I feel sparkles in my tummy and every time she brushes against my skin, she gives me goosebumps, should I can her and tell her how I feel about her...no,no that's just my self consciousness talking....you know what screw that am gonna the her, am gonna call her and tell her.

"Hey Sam" Melissa asked in A happy tone.

"Ahhh...can we talk" I asked her in a low tone.

"Is everything okay?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Aumm...yeah I just really need to talk to you.

"Ouh,okay then what time then"

"Ammm...7:00 "

"Ahh...I can't , I have a date with Riley." As she says that my heart breaks.

"Oh okay... What time are you you free"

"Aumm...now actually" as she says that I was surprised and happy.

"Okay....meet me at the Coffee shop"

"Okay, I'll be there on 20 minutes." She says and hung up the phone.

---25 minutes later---

"Hey ...you made it" said Samantha.

"Of course I did...now what did you want to tell me" she asked looking at me in a concerned look, like she knew what I was gonna say." Well here goes nothing...Melissa, I like you." I said while closing one eye and using the other to peek and her.

"Ohh...I like you too" she said in a jokingly voice.

"No, I  am mean I like you more than a friend" I said in a calm tone.

"Oh...well I do too... But I'm in love with Riley." As she says that heart stops .

"So what do we do now?" I asked breaking the scilence between us.

"Well we can pretend like we never had this conversation."

"Well...your right, its for the best...anways  bye I got to get to class anyways... But am glad I got that of my chest."

"Me too...bye"

Melissa POV

This was not suppose to happen, Riley can not know about, she will be jealous angry and mad at me and Samantha... Hell she would even kill her!!! I'll have to keep this secret to my grave.

Sorry guys that it's a short chapter.... I just didn't really have time and I want to finish this book by Friday.

Love y'all