Adoption and Reunited

Riley's POV

Its 10 in the morning and me and Melissa are up making sure the place is clean although its always clean Melissa insisted we do it, because she wants to make a good impression on my parents, even though I told its okay she freaking out but she okay.

Ding Dong

"Well that's the door, go get it" Melissa demanded.

"What, why can't you get it?" I asked

"There your parents " she actually made a good point.

"Fine but I'll catch you back, I got my eye on you Missy" I pointed to my eyes to hers indicating the last part.

I walked slowly to the door and open it reveling my parents, well my dad, I don't consider her as my mom yet until she asks for forgiveness or give me a reason why she made my childhood life a living hell.

"Hey baby girl!" my dad shouted nearly make Melissa jump and me and my dad laugh while my mom's head was hanging low.

"Hello to you too dad, I've missed you so much." I said while I reached out and hugging him like it was for dear life.

"Sweet....heart...can't...breathe" he said while trying to fake running out of breath.

"Haha, so funny" I said with sarcasim in my voice.

"Come in Nick"  said Melissa

"Ahh there my other half, how are you, and we have a lot of catching up to do." He said while smailing at Melissa I was a little bit jealous, only a little.

"Don't worry, your still my princess, always " dad said making all of us laugh, he could read me well with or without expression, after all he was my dad.

"Nick and I will leave you to alone" said Melissa while dad shook his head indicating okay.
I turned back to see my mom standing there with tears running down her face I couldn't bear to see her so emotional so I just hugged her, she was a little surprise but she wrapped her hands around me back.

"I missed you so much" she whispered.

"I missed you too" I replied

"I'll explain everything to you but right now am hungry" we both let out small laughs, then and there a realized that am just like her, in some ways of course.

"Well your in luck it now breakfast time" I said.

"What are we having" she asked.

"Chocolate syrup on pancakes" I said smiling at her.

"No way.... That's my favorite!" she said aloud.

"Stop kidding...mine too" I said while smiling at her. "Well let's go in" I said while sticking my hand out leading to inside.

While we stepping in her face illuminated when she saw the place. "This place is elegant, its like an hotel I love it"

"Thanks I like elegant and I know you do too" I said while we were still walking.

....................

Riley's POV

We all settled and mom and dad unpack in the guess rooms and we all gather at the table to have break fast and we at a lot because Melissa plan all this and she ordered a lot.

"So Melissa your a doctor huh, how's that working for you?" My dad asked.

"Umm...it's great actually, but I hate when I have to stitch up little kids because they're parents were reckless to have them play with sharp objects.