GRADUATION

Riley's POV

Today's the day I leave high school and set my life and make my future.

Graduation 🎓

Its was now time for the valedictorian speech and Melissa was our valedictorian.

Melissa POV

It was now time to give my speech. I walk up the platform and standed there with about over 200 people looking at me, am not going to lie I was very nervousz and never get nervous.

My speech

Today's the day we leave high school go to set out or life, go to college or even open up our business because our families are rich. Today the day we get to make mistakes, get to make out own decisions and get to choose our partner in what every we do. Let us look in out hearts 💚 and try and find 🔍 what do we want to do with our lives? , who do you want to spend it with! , make your own decisions, make your own life, make your own mistakes before its too late, before someone else makes it for you. These are some questions we should ask ourselves, what do I want?, Where do I want to go?, And what should I do with make life?. The truth is we don't have the answers to these questions yet, but we have to make them before it gets late, we are humans, so don't be afraid to make mistakes, make as many as you like, but don't get in trouble, So what do we want? , what do I want?, Whats your answer?, well my answer is, who the hell knows! (Laughs) Remember make your choice.

After graduation

"That was awesome babe" said Riley hugging me and she gave me a peck on the lips 💋.

Thanks, I was recked nervousness to my bone.

"I know, I could tell from your facial expression" said Riley.

We both giggled and went to Rileys house, we rushed up stairs and stripped each other and started kissing each other and I started kissing her neck then back to her lips and she let out some moan and she said.

"Its not nice to tease babe" said Rileys

I know, but you love it and I love it when you moan,... Its hot and sexy.

I we kissed each other feeling each others butt while naked we both moaned an she threw me on me on the bed, and she was on top of me kissing my breast and went down to my waist and I let our a big moan and bit my lips as she smiled and I kept moaning.

Could you please hurry up?

"No, I want to tease you for a bit" said Rileys. She giggled

Please just-- I was cut off by riley kissing and suckling on my nipple's

And I let out a hard moan.

And she started to feel me up, all I could do was moan....It was amazing.

We both enjoyed every minute of it

Thanks my crazy fans, there'll be more.