Confessions

Sonakshi was sitting on dev's bed. Her  hand was still paining. She was trying to focus on her studies but the messages and the broken windows of her room, all kept flashing in her mind sending shivers down her spine. Dev came up after giving the necessary  information to the cops. The body guard was standing outside his room and on seeing dev he gave a salute and allowed him in. On entering the room he saw Sonakshi lost in her thoughts and fear was evident on her face. He immediately  went towards her and kept his hand on hers
"Sonakshi "
" hmm"
"are you scared "
" no why would I "
" come on Sonakshi be honest with me. You consider me as your best friend na?  So what is the point of being your bestie if  you can't share your feelings with me huh? "
" Dev actually I was thinking that these messages and my mom's death and dad's disappearance all are linked"
"and why so? "
"  I don't know I am having a gut feeling that all three are connected cause all of them are more or less connected to me.  See when my mom died I was alone in the house and when I was born dad left me. Also these messages were sent to me only and that through a message so as I don not track his handwriting as he /she knows that I am able to recognize hand writings which means he /she is a person near and dear"
" so you mean to say that you are doubting us? "
" no Dev I never said that I can never doubt you people you guys are the only one's who love me otherwise every other person looks at me as if I have done a crime " she breaks down crying remembering the days when everyone used to hate her and his family would always take  stand for her .  Seeing her cry broke dev's heart into a million pieces and he immediately  hugs her
" Sonakshi calm down I am here na. I am such a moron see I made you cry "
" don't call yourself a moron"
"why"
"cause I love you idiot "
" what "
" yes I love you from the day  my school days you were always there for me. It's OK if you don't love me back cause your friendship is very important  for me. But please because of my confession please do not leave me.  Please do not break our friendship. I was not able to hold it any longer Dev. I love you from the core of my heart. If you are there then Sonakshi exists else I am nothing "
" Sonakshi I do not know what to say I mean I thought I would be the one proposing you cause I also love you since the day I met you. It was love at first sight "
" so that means we are "
" officially girlfriend boyfriend. You are committed to me and I am committed  to you" saying so they hug each other. Now come on have rest it has been a hectic day for you"
"what about copying the notes "
" I will do it for you "
" no Dev let's do it together "
"  fine there is no winning from you huh"
"yep" saying so both start copying the notes which pushkar  gave them.

There was someone who heard their Confessions. Yes it was Ishwari and Ramnath.  Both of them secretly wished that Sonakshi would become their sons wife and their confession brought more hope for their dream. Apart from them Vicky also heard the confession and he went to tell Sourabh about the  same who then did a happy dance. They were going to tease devakshi but thought now was not the moment as right now Danger was prevailing over them.