clues of the threatner

The next day they were woken up by the sudden screams in their ears . The two of them opened their eyes and saw that infront of them were preekar
" Preeti Pushkar you two . When did you come"
" An hour ago "
" Why did you not wake us"
" We have been trying since the last one hour but you two were too lost in your slumber  hugging each other . Is this how you always sleep without locking the door"
" No it was just that yesterday I upseted her so..."
"Oh"
"Any ways why are you standing have seat . Today we will make you meet our new friends and even take you out for dinner to the best restraunt and maybe we could even go on a trip as the exams are over"
"Yes we will plan that but first let me show you a few things."
Preeti hands them an envelope
"This is one which I saw that a man dropped by at your old house. I had a read and...."
"And what did it say Preeti"
"Dev it says that we have to ..... We have to kill Sona.... . This points out that someone in your house is after her"
"Shravan what are you saying why would someone of our house want to kill me"
"Sona he has a point actually mamaiji is under the doubt"
"Dev why would she do anything"
"I do think know but"
"She is not under doubt she is the one". Said Vicky as he barged into the room
"Bhaiya what are you saying"
"Yes princess maa is behind all this . I borrowed her laptop and was just going through a few emails when I accidentally opened one of her emails from which I came to know she was signalling some one named Raj about our whereabouts an at what time you would be alone etc etc."
"What bhaiya why would she"
"I don't know but it is time we confront her"
"No not now let's keep an eye on her so that we can get to the master mind cause along with her there are many people involved in this"
"Yes so what should we do"
"Do you still have her lappy"
"Yes here you go"
Dev inserts a things inside it
"Now to whoever she will talk or email we will come to know and track that person. And yes now Sona you are going to have to be extra careful. One of us will always be around you but if by chance we are not just shout our name we will be there and Sona give me your phone I will insert the tracker in It so that we can find you"
She hands him the phone and he adds the tracker to it .
"Now let's show her our plans "
Everyone agrees and do their respective work assigned . This time they did not inform any other person in the family except Sourabh shravan and Suman as they were alsi required for the plan
"Missions masking the culprit starts now"