Author's note

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading Blood of the Ancient - (book one - The Helix Rebellion saga).

I am currently working on the second volume, and plan at least one other book based in the same world of Eridanus - a story that runs alongside the main trilogy events.

I hope you've enjoyed this book as much as I've had in writing it. My plan is to publish this book on e-book and paperback, with the sequel released in time.

Apologies for the lack of italics, unfortunately this was lost in the transfer due to poor formatting. This will be rectified when time allows.

If you can spare a moment, I would love to read any comments or feedback you have regarding this instalment, and please, please vote for the chapters if you've enjoyed them!

Cheers,

and all the best.

Telfer.

Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/telfer.rose

Twitter- https://twitter.com/telferrose

This book and all works by Telfer Rose (author) is Copyright © 2014 Telfer Rose. All rights reserved

This novel is a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in and form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.