ONE

•••'if you can't see the bright side of life, polish the bad side'•••

•••
'if you can't see the bright side of life, polish the bad side'
•••

"Look who we have here, a poor, little, filthy greaser"

"I'm ashamed to even call you my sister, Alex"

"You're worthless"

Those words came from a sister of mine. She's a soc. Im a greaser. We have our hate for each other.

"Emma please. Leave me alone just for one fucking day" I screamed as her and her group of socs held me down to the dusty ground.

"What makes you think I'd do that? You a worthless piece of shit and you deserve this" Emma said with an evil smug in her face.

She dug deep into her bright pink bag whilst her soc friend done her the favour of keeping me pressed against the ground.

Emma flashed her pretty pink switch blade letting the sunsets light bounce down from its silver surface.

Bringing the cold metal of the blade up to my neck, she slowly sliced it, making sure I got the pain she wanted.

"PLEASE STOP!" I winced as she brought the blade deeper the more she went along.

"You deserve that, you grease slut"

With that they got up laughing, walking over to their mustang and driving off, leaving me.

/////

The blood from my neck trailed down my skin, staining it and my clothes but right now that's the least thing I cared about.

I've been jumped so many times by my sister and other socs which go by the name of Bob and Randy, that I'm used to it.

I covered my blood stained shirt with my black leather jacket and headed off to the Nightly Double.

It's my favourite place to go. It helps me get my mind off things for a while, even though soc's go there, as long as I stay as far away as I can from them.

I don't pay for the Nightly Double. Us greasers have a way in that's sneaky enough for us not to get caught. It's a barbed wired fence that has been cut into an opening.

I shuffled under the fence, trying not to catch my self with the sharp wires, and was finally in.

Micky Mouse was playing on the white screen and was very excited because it's one of my favourites.

I looked around the Nightly Double to see if there was any socs and to my luck, there was.
'Guess I'll be sitting at the back like I usually do' My thoughts spoke.

I find an area with hardly no one in except for the odd one or two elderly couple.

                                   /////

Half way through the movie and not one soc has bothered me until I feel a presence sitting directly behind.

'Please don't be socs, please don't be socs' I thought to my self, my head hurting from just thinking about them.

I slowly turn around to 'pick something up' just to see who it was.

Dallas Winston.

                              *******

Hope you guys like it!!