Another Morning

The next day)
Raven=(squak squak).
Itachi=huh birddie.
Raven=(squak squak).
Itachi=hi birddie sazh look birddie. Raven=(squak)(flies away). Itachi=wait(climbs out crib)heh heh.
(in the living room)
Deidara=last night was fun those seats were great.
Pain=yeah they were pretty great.
Tobi=I had fun I liked when wreck it ralph save the candy place. Kakazu=heh the movie was okay for an pg movie.
Sasori=it was neat and funny heh nesquick sand.
Kisame=hey that was an good movie. Hidan=(humph) I wanted to see an real f****** movie(man  I  loved that movie).
Deidara=hey should somebody get itachi he been sleeping for an while.
Itachi=hi.
Konan=hey itachi.
Itachi=mommy look my eyes see(points  to eyes the mangekyo was activated)mommy see.
Konan=his sharigan hey guy look at itachi. Pain=why he seems oh wow his sharigan its been activated and isn’t that one of his crows.
Kisame=yes they are so hey itachi how did you do your eyes like that. Itachi=me dunno.
Konan=can you turn it off.
Itachi=hmm me dunno  daddy.
Raven=(vanish).
Itachi=did it daddy.
Pain=now his eyes are just his regular sharigan but it  has all three dots weird he has very little chakra.
Itachi=other daddy look(eye turns black).
Kisame=now they are black again weird lets not dwell on it that much okay.
Pain=agreed now lets finish breakfist  besides  I  made breakfist burritos  I  should make itachi plate and here you go itachi.
Sasori=hmm.
Itachi=thank you other daddy ahhh. Sasori=(grabs burrito). Itachi=hey!!!
Sasori=pain your supposed to cut the food for him in tiny pieces (chops burrito till the they were bite size)there here itachi.
Itachi=thank you(eats food)
Konan=wow you do care for the kid do you.
Sasori=(humph)no  I  just dont want to see the kid choke.
Deidara=hey konan were is all my old baby stuff.
Konan=in the basement in the sealed door in your room why.
Deidara=you will see.
(15 minutes later)
Deidara=I am back and with this(holds out rattle)ta da.
Pain=an rattle.
Deidara=(shakes rattle) itachi=huh(looks at rattle).
Deidara=babies cant resist rattles. Itachi=(grabs rattle)(stares at rattle)ohh.
Pain=wow he is really spaced out.
Itachi=(shakes rattle)heh heh(shakes rattle harder)ha ha ha ha ha. Konan=oh he is so cute.
Tobi=(stares at rattle)
Deidara=like  I  said it can put babies at its will tobi to.
Konan=wow hmm  I  should take the rattle he is so in to it hey itachi.
Itachi=huh oh hi mommy. Konan=itachi give me the rattle you can play with it later.
Itachi=okay mommy.
Deidara=hey everybody  I  saw some sound ninja snooping around.
Sasori=think orochimaru sent them.
Pain=well lets go deal with them after breakfist and once we get dressed.
Kakazu= I  am in no rush to fight.
Hidan=finally  I  have not did an f******offering for jashin.
Zetsu=save an body for me.
Deidara=finally  I ’ve been working on an new clay creation.
Konan=actually your staying inside to watch itachi.
Deidara=but why konan  I  need  to its so boring.
Konan=well itachi cant fight or properly control his sharigan so you need to watch him.
Deidara=fine I will watch him.
Sound ninja=hey give us itachi and we will make your death painless and quick.
Itachi=daddy me scawed.
Pain=itachi go with your brothers deidara and tobi.
Itachi=mommy wat rong why do  meanie people wan me.
Konan=dont worry we will give the mean people big ouchies.
Kisame=now itachi go we got to kill umm  I  mean tell these guy not to mess with you okay. Itachi=okay daddy. Tobi=come on tachi we can play with your toys when we in your room. Itachi=yay wets go. Deidara=hey wait for me. (1 minute later) konan=okay lets get this over with.
Pain=you can leave now or die a painful death.
Sound ninja 2=and what are you going to do huh its 8 of us and 6 of you this is.
Pain=you be surprised of how strong we are.
Kisame=bring it.
(battle start) konan does her shagami dance while pain summons his six path pain jutsu kisame unwraps his shark skin full  revealing its mouth sasori goes in his full puppet form hidan grabs his sychte  while kakazu emits several tentacals from  his back then konan launches at one ninja she throws an kunai cutting the ninja then she shows her wings making an gust of wind full of shuriken killing the ninja pain use his almighty push sends one of the ninja back then he use rinegan kills the two.
(in itachi room)
Itachi=big brwudda me scawed.
Deidara=its okay dont worry those people wont get you okay see your big brothers will protect you right tobi.
Tobi=yeah nobody hurts tachi.
Itachi=okay.
Tobi=tachi sad hmm hey deidara come here.
Deidara=okay.
Tobi=hey tachi look.
Itachi=huh.
Tobi=(pants deidara). Deidara=hey!!!!!.
Itachi=ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Tobi=nice heart undies ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Deidara=oh you think thats funny the see this tobi hold this bird.
Tobi=okay
Deidara=katsu.
Tobi=(bird blows up)hey.
Itachi=ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Deidara=there now your happy again.
Tobi=yeah tachi is happy.
Itachi=wets pway game pway umm(digs in toy box and falls in) deidara&tobi=itachi!!!! Itachi=(pops up)heh heh pway super hero. Deidara=umm how do you play.
Itachi=me good guy you bad guy.
Deidara=okay  I  am going to be bang man(puts bomb pictures all over his cloak).
Tobi=and  I  will be his side kick boom boy.
(puts tiny flames on his cloak).
Deidara=yay  I  got an side kick
Itachi=me umm hey me no haf thingie oh  I  know(takes off onsie)me daipy boy.
Deidara=heh he itachi hold on(takes out phone and and starts up the camcorder)okay now say it again.
Itachi=me daipy boy.
Deidara=konan will go head over heels over this.
Itachi=wets pway. Deidara=okay...Ready hey boom boy today we are doing something bad were going to take all the candy and blow it up. Tobi=yeah but  I  can eat some of it.
Deidara=sure anyway nobody can stop us not even diaper boy. Itachi=stop bad guys.
Tobi=oh no its daipy boy he gonna beat us.
Deidara=no he is not cause  I  can send my bugs after him(summons non explosive clay bugs).
Itachi=ha ha me can beat buggies(susano activates and summons hand and smashes bug)see. Deidara=wow anyway nooo you beat me.
Itachi=you go tha time out.
Deidara=fine(walks into corner).
Tobi=ha ha.
Itachi=you to.
Tobi=but.
Itachi=no but. Tobi=aww(stands in corner)
Itachi=yay me did it(claps hands)heh.
Konan=okay hey guy we umm took care of the ninja and umm deidara tobi why are you in the corner.
Deidara=we were playing some type of game with itachi tobi and  I  was the bad guy and you can tell itachi is an good guy heh heh he called himself daipy boy.
Itachi=yeah mommy.
Konan=oh cute(picks up itachi)who is my little super hero.
Itachi=heh heh me.
Konan=who is(blows on stomach).
Itachi=ha ha ha ha me am me am.
Konan=come on lets get you dressed. Deidara=might as well head in to the living room tobi your coming. Tobi=tobi cant leave corner.
Deidara=we were just playing.
Tobi=oh okay lets go dei(drags deidara). Deidara=whoa hey!!. (in the living room)
Zetsu=that was good(burps out skull)umm(eats skull).
Hidan=well  I  know jashin is happy with the many offering  I  gave him today.
Pain=it feels good to go all out.
Sasori=it gave me an chance to try out my puppets .
Kakazu=why did orochimaru wanted itachi for.
Pain=his sharigan.
Sasori=makes sense.
Kisame=he will never get his hands on him.
Itachi=hey mommy say you made the meanies people go away and go home.
Pain=yeah that what happen right everybody.
Everybody=yes.
Itachi=yay meanie people go bye bye.
Konan=well  I  am going to go watch some tv coming pain.
Pain=sure.
Deidara=well  I  am off to make new sculptures.
Sasori= I  need to tweak my puppets a little.
Hidan=thats it thats all were doing after we just f****** fought those ninjas we should do something
Pain=hmm no.
Hidan=grr.
(in the hallway)
Hidan=man  I  am so f****** bored right now(sees kakazu room)hmm.
(in kakazu room)
Hidan=hey.
Kakazu=crap what hidan. Hidan=what you doing.
Kakazu=what does it look like.
Hidan=being an old crusty s*** head.
Kakazu=(grabs hidan by neck and lift him)hidan  I  am in no mood now leave before  I  kill you.
Hidan=cant kill me immortal remember.
Kakazu=(throws hidan oukt room)good riddance of an pest.
(in the hallway)
Hidan=the h*** that f******* hurt hmm  I  should check pain in the a** room.
(in pain office)
Hidan=hey pain I am so f****** bored right now got any mission.
Pain=first why didn't you knock.
Hidan=cause  I  am so bored.
Pain=then go do something change itachi diaper.
Hidan=no f****** way in h***  I  am changing an diaper.
Pain=hmm  I  know here is an mission.
Hidan=finally what is it killing capture delivery what is it.
Pain=here(hands list). Hidan=shopping you want me to go f****** shopping. Pain=an mission is an mission do you either take it or get out my office.
Hidan=fine b****.
Pain=okay here is some money were low on diaper so get those first now go and bring itachi.
Hidan=what why.
Pain=do you really need an reason he is napping in the corner in his crib.
Hidan=how long he been there.
Pain=you didnt see him anyway here is his diaper bag it has everything he needs from diapers to an bottle and the little  I  pod filled with his favorite songs that are kid friendly and here is the car keys. Hidan=fine(shakes itachi lightly)hey wake up brat(picks up itachi) itachi=mmm sistew. Hidan=wake up your coming with me.
Itachi=otay sistew. Hidan=lets get your shoes on.
(4 minutes later)
Hidan=hold still brat. Itachi=ha ha ha ha.
(10 minutes later)
Hidan=grr hold still.
Pain=heh heh okay(walks to itachi)itachi.
Itachi=daddy.
Pain=let your sister put your shoes on.
Itachi=okay  daddy. Hidan=finally(puts shoes on itachi).
(itachi is dressed in an camaflauge  t shirt brown boots kahky shorts)
Pain=now itachi listen to your big sister okay.
Itachi=okay.
(outside)
Itachi=sister look pway at park.
Hidan=no.
Itachi=why.
Hidan=cause we dont have that much f***** time. Itachi=pwease.
Hidan=h*** no.
Itachi=(humph)wan pway.
Hidan=no we got to buy stuff at the store.
Itachi=nooo wan pway sister.
Hidan=soo.
Itachi=sister meanie.
Hidan= I  dont give a f***. Itachi=(humph)you poopy head.
Hidan=so.
Itachi=no(sits down)