**Chapter 5**

I hope you enjoy this chapter and you're enjoying the book so far❤️

I open my eyes slowly, blinking rapidly so they can adjust to the natural light. When they do, I get up and stretch.

A smile stretches across my face from the amazing sleep I just woke up from. I love sleep and I love it even more when I'm laying on such a comfortable bed. It felt like I slept on clouds the whole night, which like I said, I'm not complaining. I have to find out who designed this room.

I'm walking toward the bathroom when I notice clothes folded on the chair. Victoria must have brought them in while I was sleeping. Why are they so sweet? I head toward the bathroom and do my daily routine. When I finish, I moisturize my skin and change into the clothes. And of course, they fit.

The top was a white cropped long sleeve shirt, the bottoms are a pair of dull light-washed jeans, and a jean jacket the same color as the jeans. I walkover to the mirror and admire how amazing my hourglass figure looks in the clothes.

"Damn I look good" I say to myself. I head back to the bathroom to do my hair.

I decide to just curl the ends a bit. When I finish, I walk out the room and head downstairs. I smell something delicious and I know exactly what it is.

"Is that bacon I smell?" Dakota appears behind me as we walk down the step.

"Yes, an eggs and pancakes and cinnamon rolls. Yum" I answer. i pick up my speed not wanting to wait any longer

"Bitch how can you even smell all that? I just smell Bacon"

I ignore her because she should already know that I know my foods. That was honestly a stupid question.

I walk into the kitchen to see Nicholae washing dishes. Food is set out covering the entire Island. Oh my god! I start walking toward the food, ready to grab a plate and dig in, but someone grabs my arm. I turn around and glare at Owen. I'm going to slap the shit out of him one day.

"We all eat together." He releases my arm from his grip.

"Well, you didn't wait for the girls to come back from wherever they were yesterday." I put my hand my hip waiting for what he has to say now.

He rolls his eyes and walks to the fridge. He grabs a bottle of Corona and removes the cap. He takes a swig and I watch as he swallows. His adam's apple moves up and down and his eyes are closed. He looks hot drinking. I mean, he's already hot as fuck- ok I'm done.

I notice Nicholae looking at me, shaking his head. Oh, leave me alone. I'm aloud to stare at people if I want. God didn't give me eyes for no reason.

I'm such a hypocrite because I hate when people stare at me.

He finishes the whole bottle and drops it in the recycle bin by the fridge. I stare at him shocked. It's only 11:21 and he just jugged down a whole bottle of beer. It's too early for that. Who am I kidding? It's never too early for beer.

"We didn't know they were coming last night. they were suppose to come back Saturday." He continues the conversation.

The rest of the guys and girls come down and I get excited. Finally we can eat.

"Damn!" Victoria says and we all look at her.

Elijah looks confused for a second but recovers with a smile and wraps his arm around her shoulders. "I know babe, I'm hot. But let's not do this here, the guys will get jealous."

She looks at him and rolls her eyes. "Not you ugly. I'm talking about Udria. You look hot in that outfit."

I smile and say 'thanks'. Everyone starts eating and I do too. I notice Owen is still by the fridge. I look up at him to see him staring at me. More specifically, my body.

A smirk form on my face. right now I'm sitting on one of the stools. I turn around on the stool to face him. His eyes flicker to mine and I raise my eyebrow.

"What?" He says and I raise both my brows.

"I think I'm the one that should be saying that to you. But I get it, You like what you see. Go head. Take a pic and stick it on your wall." I say and everyone starts laughing.

He starts blushing slightly, causing the other guys to laugh even harder.

"A-are you b-blushing, Owen?" Alexander asks.

Owen recovers and gets full blown angry. He storms toward me. I could see the anger spread throughout his eyes like wildfire, yet I'm not bothered by it. Before he gets too close, Sebastian steps in front of me. He sticks his hand out, pushing Owen slightly back.

"Let's go somewhere." He grabs Owen and takes him out the kitchen. Owen never takes his eyes off of me and I send him a kiss and wave goodbye with a pouty face.

When their out the kitchen I turn back to finish eating.

"You really set him off." Blair says.

"I didn't do anything." I respond and continue eating.

"You embarrassed him and he hates that. But it was hilarious, though, so thank you." Roman says.

After 10 minutes we finish eating and start leaving. We take Victoria's car which is a silver Range Rover Velar. We all pile in and we're off to the mall.

*********************************

Owen's POV

"Cool down a bit. I'm sorry but it was really funny." he's not making anything better. "Who knew that a random girl would make you blush"

"Oh shut up, Sebastian. She's so lucky! I should've killed her and kept Dakota alive." I lie. To be honest, I wouldn't have killed her even if she wanted to die that day.

"Now you and I both know you wouldn't hurt her. You wouldn't hurt neither of them." He responds. I scoff at that. "Don't give me that. Owen, I've known you since you were 10. I know when your feeling someone."

Here we fucking go! I roll my eyes at his comment.

"I'm not saying you like the girl Owen," he puts his hands up in surrender. "they've only been awake for a day. But she doesn't take your shit and you like that."

I stare at him and narrow my eyes. She intrigues me, I'll admit. As much as I get angry, It doesn't scare her like it does most girls. Nobody talks back to me like that. With the others girls, they're like sisters to me. We never really got into an argument with each other. Surprising, I know.

"Whatever, Seb" I say his nickname, a name he doesn't like very much.

"Don't call me that ever again." his face is stone as he stares at me and I laugh. "Have you talked to your mom since what happened?"

"No I haven't. I'll call later." he scoffs knowing I won't.

"That's what you've been saying the last few months already. Call her Owen. She would want to hear your voice?" I don't respond. "let's go, John just got here."

***********************************

So how was this Chapter? I hope you enjoyed it
Don't forget to comment and subscribe