chapter 1

5 months later

*Justins P.O.V.*

"Hey, babe, aren't we supposed to go to that bakery for our wedding cake?" i asked rubbing my hand up and down her arm as we sat on the couch. Ashley in my lap and Emma in hers.

"Oh shit. I almost forgot. We can't bring Emma , she'll cry the whole time." she sighed.

"I can call Fredo to come watch her." i said reaching into my pocket to retrieve my phone.

"No, i feel bad always calling him over to watch her, he's been doing for us everytime somethings comes up and we can't bring her, Jay. Ill call my dad." she said standing up and placing Emma in my arms. "Ill do that right now." she said kissing me before walking out of the room.

"Hello little girl." i smiled down at her. She giggled and touched her head with both hands then started giggled harder.

Ever since her hair has grown out to about her shoulder she finds it funny to touch it.

I laughed at how amused she was with her hair.

"you wanna watch bubble guppies?" i asked softly. That show is her favorite and whenever its on she tries to stand up and dance, but she ends up on the floor waving her arms.

I mean she's only 8 months old.

I placed her on the floor on her play pack and grabbed the remote , turned the tv on, and turned to nick junior.

Conveniently, bubble guppies was already on so i left it.

"daa!" she cheered over exaggeratedly clapping her tiny hands together. I laughed and began to clean up all the toys that were scattered throughout our family room.

Yes our family room. Me and Ashley bought a house together once we found out we were having a baby together.

It just around the corner from scooter house in Calabasas, California.

Its a huge house, theres so much extra rooms that we even made one into a video game room for me and my friends to hang out in.

Theres also 3 guest rooms and a room for Ryan Butler, Chaz, and Alfredo each.

Of course mine and Ashleys room is the largest out of all of them, but it is our house so , yeah.

Emma's is the second largest because of the amount of stuff she has. Its ridiculous , im pretty sure she has more clothes than me because my mom and Scooter like to spoil her.Its cute.

"Babe, my dad said he'll be here in 10 minutes." she said coming into the room. I nodded and put the last toy back into the leather chest.

"Come here baby." i smiled opening my arms. She giggled and ran into my arms. I picked her up and spun her around as she wrapped her legs around my torso.

I stopped spinning, went over to the couch, and plopped down onto it, Ashley still in my arms.

"I love you." i smiled kissing her head.

"i love you too Jay." she giggled kissing my lips. When she went to pull out of the kiss i deepened it by biting lightly on her lower lip.

"Mhh."she moaned into my mouth. I took this as an opportunity and shoved my tongue in to her mouth.

We fought for dominance , and of course, i won.

"Dont you think you should come up for air?" i heard a deep voice ask followed by a chuckled. We pulled away to see Scooter standing in the doorway.

I didnt even hear him come in and i don't think Ashley did either.

"Hey dad." she smiled climbing off of my lap and walking over to him to give him a hug.

"Hi Ash." He smiled pulling out of the hug. "Sup Justin."

"Hey Scott." i smirked knowing how much he hated when i called him that. He groaned and sent me a glare. "I'm just playing scotty boy." i laughed standing up and giving him a hug as well.

"We have to go now, are you going to be okay alone with her?" Ashley asked .

"Ill be fine honey. Ive done this before. I mean you survived having me as a parent, right?" he joked.

"Barely." she teased laughing. I smiled and picked up Ashleys purse that was on the coffee table behind me. I handed it to her."We really have to go though, don't want to be late."

"Alright. Should i feed her or something?" he asked walking with us to the front door.

"No , you shouldn't have to, but if we run late you can just check the whiteboard that has her feeding schedule on the refrigerator." she explained. I opened the door and grabbed her hand.

"Alright. Have fun guys." he smiled. We both walked out the door and over to the passenger side of my range rover. I unlocked the door and helped her in.

"Thanks." she giggled pecking my lips.

"Anything for my princess." i smiled closing the door and walking over to the drivers side. I got in and started up the car and we drove off.

•••••••Chapter end notes•••••••

Sorry its short, but it is only the first chapter and more like an introduction and where everything stands.

Should i start putting questions down here for you guys to answer?

Follow the twitter page for this story- @ashleybraunxo . i tweet from it as if it was Ashleys twitter account:)

Does anyone want to make a twitter account for justin based off this story?Please private message me if you want to do it:) or you can dm me on the twitter account!

Twitter/instagram- @ashleybraunxo
10+votes

10+ comments

Next update- April 23, 2014