Chapter 15

You are formally invited to witness and celebrate the joining of Ashley Anna Braun and Justin Drew Bieber in holy matrimony.

On the beaches of private island Half Moon Cay where there will be seating on the beach, the ceremony on the beach, and reception in Grand Milo building only meters away from the beach.

July 15,2014

R.S.V.P. for paid plane ticket to be mailed to residence .

Hope to see you there!

* Justin's P.O.V.*

Jumping on the balls of my feet , trying to shake off the nervousness , I took a deep breath before standing flat on my feet.

"Don't be nervous bud, you'll do fine. Once you see Ashley walking down that isle everything will be fine." My grandpa reassured me, patting his hand once on my shoulder and leaving it there.

"I sure hope so." I sighed .

Today was the day. The day I officially make the mother to my children, the love of my life, my everything, officially mine.

Our wedding day.

"Justin, you need to take your position at the alter. Ashleys ready. " One of the wedding planner ladies said kindly to me, before walking away, leaving me and my grandfather alone.

"good luck ." He smiled before giving me a gentle push forwards.

I took one last deep breath before stepping out from the white tent, sinking my bare feet into the sand.

I began walking towards the alter, looking around as I walked down the isle.

My eyes darted from each guest smiled widely at me as they sat in the white wooden folding chairs.

The sound of the ocean waves crashing gave me a sense of comfort and relaxation as I finally stood by the white arch that was decorated with pale yellow roses swirling all around it.

The pastor nodded his head in a bow to me, and I returned it with a smile.

Suddenly, the orchestra began to play the tune that would guide my personal angel down the sandy isle in a few moments.

All the guests stood up, and faced the opposite way of me, waiting for the brides maids, flower girl, and most importantly, my bride.

•••chapter end notes•••

I have made a decision I hope you can all accept, the next chapter will, sadly, be the last to this series.

I may write an epilogue so don't delete this from your library once the next chapter is posted!

My reasoning for this decision is that I have a lot of stuff going on in my life and this story was bringing me unnecessary stress.

I hope you all can forgive me for the terrible updates and the lack of action lately.

You guys are truly amazing and hope you don't hate me forever❤️