10

PRIVATE MESSAGE

Web boi🕸
Are you already at the airport?

brand new MJ 💃 
just arrived
you still picking me up, right?

Web boi 🕸
sure sure
just wanted to make sure you're not late to your flight

brand new MJ 💃 
aww so nice of you
gotta go, I'm boarding
see you soon

Web boi 🕸  
have a great flight!

@sofiacarson Just landed! I'm so jetlagged, I feel like shit

@sofiacarson Just landed! I'm so jetlagged, I feel like shit. Meetings start tomorrow!

3 862 likes 361 comments

PRIVATE MESSAGE

Web boi 🕸 
Sofia where are you
I can't see you anywhere

brand new MJ 💃
coming coming
just one of my bags got lost
but I got it

Web boi 🕸 
okay I'm right next to the exit in a baseball hat

brand new MJ 💃 
I see you web boi 😉

As Sofia pushed he trolley packed with her suitcases she had her eyes fixed on Tom's figure next to the door, right where he said he would be. The boy looked up from his phone roaming his eyes through the crowd and then he finally saw her.

"Hey, let me help you with that," he offered as he rushed over to her and Sofia smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"How was your flight?" Tom asked pushing the trolley as they headed out of the building where a taxi was already waiting for them.

"Long and tiring. All I want is a hot shower and a bed. Is the hotel far away?" she asked watching the taxi driver hopping out of the car and he started putting her bags into the car.

"A bit, but it's not that bad. The cast is really excited to meet you." A playful grin appeared on his lips and Sofia couldn't help but smile. She was really excited to be part of this prodiction and it was still like a dream to her. 

When Tom first private messaged her on Instagram about the casting she thought it was just a joke. She never acted and didn't understand how he found her, but ended up going to the meeting and the casting. She made the right choice because she almost immediately got the part.

"I hope they'll like me."

"Oh they will. Laura is already planning on going shopping with you," Tom laughed making her chuckle as well.

"I'm totally in."