New Starts [BEGINNING]

You had just moved away from Mauritius to Korea because your parents had lost their jobs and wanted to live with family and the only close family we had was in Korea so they chose to go there. Of course I wasn't happy because I was leaving my friends in Mauritius to see family that I haven't seen for years and years.

"Mum, I told you, I don't want to live in Korea. Have you not heard about the nuclear weapons they have?!"

"(Y/N) I know but that's in North Korea, we are going to South Korea sweetie" My mum said, I just pouted.

"There's still a high chance that we could die there Mum" I said still pouting at the thought.

"Don't think negatively dear, it's not our fault we got fired" Dad almost growled. I started to get pissed off, I opened my mouth to speak but didn't want to start and arguement so I just turned to the window of the plane and sighed.

||At the airport||

We were waiting for our bags to come through, I was starting to get impatient and started biting down on my lip harshly, there was something special in my bag that I really needed right now... A charm from my first boyfriend who is in Mauritius, but we broke up a while back because of another girl he was interested in. Why did I keep it? Because whenever I feel uncomfortable with my surroundings, it makes me feel better, and right now I can't stand being without it because I feel like someone's watching me.

We soon retrieved our bags and I basically dug through it to grab my charm. Wrapping the charm around my wrist I bumped into someone but when I looked up there was no one there.
~What the...~
You just shrugged and moved on.

|| At your new house||

"Woah, it's like a mansion!" I exclaimed still amazed by the sight

"The house that we were talking about" my dad said "It was a lot of money but it was one of the only ones we could afford"

I was still in awe when I walking inside, all the decor was set up perfectly and the wallpaper was frangipani's and lavenders, it was beautiful.

I started walking and my dad yelled out to me "Honey, you can pick out your room" I replied with a 'sure' and headed up to find a room. I walked through the halls of the mansion, I gripped my charm tight because I still felt like someone was watching me. I stopped at a door that looked plain, I entered the room which was large and decorated with flowers and in the middle of the room was a queen sized bed which was neatly made. I wandered around the room, it had its own bathroom along with an enormous closet, the ceiling was lightly tinted pastel pink and the curtains were pastel blue. I laid on the bed and looked down to my feet. When you looked above then you could see a black coloured makeup table with brushes and makeup already on it, when you looked beside you there was your bedside table and a big mirror which could help you see out the window.

"Dad I found my room" I yelled down, I don't think he heard me so I just texted it to him instead. My new life in Korea may be good after all.