Confession

(Yoongi Pov)

Yes I was spying on (Y/N) only because I feel like Jimin is up to something, and I predicted correctly.

SHE KISSED JIMIN?!

I bet Jimin kissed her first... she has to be mine. I know I just met her... but we got to know each other so well and...I fell for her. She doesn't seem like other girls, she seems to... love me, the actual emotion. The other girls turned out to be sluts and just got close to me and dated me for sex, which I didn't give them the pleasure of.

I wanted something real, like (Y/N) but now I fear she has fallen into someone else's arms and fallen for them. I must confess, I want to love her and for her to love me. I want to have something real with (Y/N) because... she's real. She's real to me, real to my emotion but... I'm not sure if she feels the same... I'll text her to go to the beach and we can hang out.

I grabbed my phone and texted her.

(Y/N) Pov)

I felt a vibration in my pocket, my phone. I pulled it out to see a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hey!

Y/N: Hey

Yoongi: I was wondering if you wanted to... go to the beach tomorrow?

Y/N: Sure! I would... love to!

Yoongi: Great! Say about 5?

Y/N: Sure! 5 sounds like a great time, especially with the sun going down!

Yoongi: Great, cya then

Y/N: Yup!

Well, that's exciting! I really haven't seen Yoongi in a while... and how did he know that I love going to the beach at 5?
I really need to see him more often you know... I guess maybe I should spend a lot more time with him because every time I'm with Jimin he seems to slip away out of my sight. I miss him... he doesn't really speak to me anymore, it could be because of all the guys I've been hanging out with Jimin and the others lately and he hasn't got me to himself in a while. Hopefully this makes it up to him!

Since I was going to the beach at 5, I decided to go over to Jimin's house to hang out with both Mira and Jimin. I can't lie, I really like hanging out with Mira, but for some reason I prefer to hang with Jimin.

When I got to their front door, Jimin was the one to answer, he seemed... Surprised?

(Jimin Pov)

I answered the door to find (Y/N) standing there all cheery, I had an surprised look on my face, I needed a mental slap because of my stupidness. This is really embarrassing, I didn't want to give her the wrong connections so I flashed her a really happy smile and she blushed. God, she's so beautiful... she's like a flower who has fully bloomed. I feel like she has a special connection to me... like we were meant for each other but there seemed to be something or someone in the way.

I let her inside and she went straight to the kitchen because she smelt the  pancakes I was making for brekkie.
"PANCAKESSSSS!!!" She screamed, I giggled and hugged her from behind. Mira and Gemma came down from upstairs and said they smelt pancakes and ran down, I laughed again, I could use pancakes for bribery you know! Haha.

I served the pancakes and Mira and Gemma took the plates and ran upstairs, I shook my head and laughed. (Y/N) was laughing to, she took her pancakes and ate them. "Wow! These are delicious Jimin! I love it!" (A/N) Exclamation marks xD) I smiled at her, she likes it when I cook her things, but I enjoy it more when she's there to help.

When she finished eating, we went off into my room and we just hung out. I really enjoyed it when she was here because, no one really hangs out with me anymore. I tried calling Yoongi because he would always come but now he says he's busy or can't because he's with someone. I hug
(Y/N) she hugs back tighter. I look at her in the eyes, I really want her. I want to kiss her and live with her for the rest of my life. But I also want Yoongi to be happy, so I can't have that privlage because that will cause him depression yet again.

She pulled out saying she has to go somewhere, I understood and lead her to the front door. She gave me a big hug before leaving. I watched her leave, she was leaving me yet again. I'm getting mixed feelings again. I want her but so does Yoongi and he's my best friend. I'm sure she will make the right decision.

(Y/N) Pov)
||5:00 At the beach||

"Hey Yoongi!" I said with heaps of enthusiasm, Yoongi looked from his phone and smiled when he saw me. I came and sat next to him and gave him a big tight hug, he started to 'cough' and I started laughing along with him.

"What would you like to do?!" I asked, because we were literally just sitting on the sand making sand castles. "Maybe we could go for a swim?" He said, I nodded. Good thing I brought my bikini.

He took his shirt off and already had swimming trunks on. His toned abs were revealed to me and I adored them, but turned away trying not to be indimidated and show him I was blushing.

(Yoongi Pov)

I took my shirt off and noticed her staring at my abs, she instantly turned away when I finished taking it off. I chuckled and gave her a hug. She took her shirt off and I was staring at her bikini top. She also took her shorts off revealing her bikini bottoms.
~Damn I wonder if that booty will ever end up on me... God dammit Yoongi stop being dirty minded~
I see her running towards the water, so I try to catch up. She beat me (pouts). We were playing around, splashing each other and also trying to catch fish.

I was chasing after her and I found her looking at a big rock, she turned around and pulled me close to her. We were gazing into each other's eyes... I really felt I needed her in my life, no I did need her. She pulled me in and kissed me, I kissed back and it turned into a heart warming moment. I pulled her closer to deepen the kiss, she didn't break it.
"(Y/N) I have feelings for you..." I said while looking down. "I do too" and she kissed me again, me kissing back.

After a while she broke it and started getting weary, I brought her to the shore to find a cut on her thigh. I touched it and she winced. I looked up and saw a cut on her neck... a deep one.

All of a sudden...

She blacked out in my arms...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SugaPiggie

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy trying to update my other stories. Before when I was updating choose I was about to update and I deleted everything... 😢sad life... anyway I decided to update this instead bc I wasn't in the mood to write it all again. So hope you guys enjoyed this chappie and don't forget to go check out ImBtsTrash1995 and read her story. Love u guys! Ba Baiiii ❤️❤️