Yoongi

I stared anxiously out the window of the car door, not making eye contact or talking to him. I suddenly turned to him when I felt him rubbing his hand on my thigh, I tried slapping it away but he just chuckled and kept it there, then I realised ~Does Yoongi even know where I live?~ I just sat there staring at him but really I was just swallowed in my own thoughts not noticing what I was doing outside of my head. I was soon snapped out of thought when he spoke, "Why are you just sitting there staring at me?" He said keeping his eyes on the road. "H-Huh?" I stuttered because I didn't know what he was talking about, "You were staring at me for about 10 minutes and not saying a thing..." he tried to look at me but cautiously keeping his eye on the road. "Sorry, I was thinking" I said looking away, he then tightened his grip on my thigh which made me wince a little bit. "Were you thinking about me?" he asked smirking, "No, I was thinking if u know where I live or not..." I replied and he just shrugged, "Wait so your saying you don't know where I live?!" I started to panic thinking he was going to kill me or something, "Well I don't know where u live but I've seen u walking to school across the street from my house so I know you live close to me, just making sure you weren't thinking I was a killer or something..." he smiled to calm me down a bit.

When we stopped I looked outside, " This isn't my house Yoongi" you said while actually admiring the place. "I know, its mine I just thought you would walk down the street to your house or come inside my house for something to eat." We were gazing into each other's eyes for a few seconds until my growling stomach ruined it, I nodded to eat if it was ok, he opened the door and said "Lady's first" he bowed to me and I chuckled while saying "Such a gentleman" we were both laughing as we walked inside. The place was bigger than I expected, black and white stripped wall with he decor not perfectly placed but neat enough to his liking, the ceiling was white with a golden chandelier that was glimmering in the sun.

"So what would you like to eat?" Yoongi asked smiling and waving for me to follow him. He took me to his kitchen which was huge and opened the fridge filled with so much food, it was packed. I noticed some Napolitaines in there (It's a Mauritian dessert that I love... a lot) I screamed softly and he looked at my with a surprised expression, I pointed at the napolitaines and then he realised why I screamed. He took two out and placed them on plates, he gave on to me and I stared at it wide eyed with anticipation, I didn't want to gobble it up because that's not lady like. I thought to myself ~What the hell, I'm not trying to impress him... am I?~ you shook your head to get out of the thought. He bit into the napolitaine and it crumbled onto the plate he pouted, he looks so cute when he does that. I bit into mine only crumbling a little bit and he just sat back into the couch jealous of how well I ate it, I chuckled of how easily jealous he can get.

After a few hours of talking to each other about ourselves, I felt really close to Yoongi, I'm not sure but I think he felt the same way too.

It was around 11:30 now and he said that my parents were probably asleep and you wouldn't want to disturb them and also wouldn't want to walk out at this time of night, he's right... I wouldn't like to disturb my parents from their slumber... (shakes bluuhh) so he asked me to stay the night, I gave it some thought but he gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't deny that, so I agreed. "Well I have a couch in my room so I'll sleep there and you can sleep in my bed ok?" He told me, "But it's your bed, I'll sleep on the couch..." " Your the guest" "But it's your house" "But your a girl" I just sighed not bothering to argue anymore, so you just accepted and went to change into some pjs he gave you.

To your surprise they were actually your size, and they were girly as well. You walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where you saw Yoongi laying on the couch starting to close his eyes, but when he heard the door open he shot up to see who it was, he sighed of exhaustion and layers back down starting to constantly move around trying to get comfortable. "You know you can sleep here instead" I said noticing his actions, "No, I'm fine I just... I just move around a lot in my sleep" slightly mumbled, I started to get annoyed but smirked at the idea I had, I quietly got out of his bed and walked up to the couch where he was trying to sleep, I gently placed my hands on the ends of the blankets he had and then without hesitation I pulled it off him running away with it, he instantly shot up again when I pulled it off him and started chasing me around the room, he finally got me when I was trapped in a corner of the room, I was giggling and he snatched it off me, he started walking back to the couch when I stopped him he looked at me and I stood there with a please face. "What do you want (Y/N)?" He asked obviously tired, " I know your not comfortable on the couch, so maybe you can just sleep with me in your bed..." I said and he had a smirk plastered on his face, I lightly punched him and he just chuckled, we both settled in his bed and he pulled me close to him. "Good night baby girl" he whispered in my ear and drifted off to sleep. I followed him and was asleep we both slept peacefully, I was in his warm embrace for the rest of the night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(A/N) Hey guys, hope you guys are enjoying this story! This chappie was long, well for me if u guys don't think so, but yeah it's longer than the other chappies, I will be sure to update frequently. Any way Ba Baiiiiiiiii ❤️