I will wait. [FINALE]

I wanted him.
I needed him with me right now.
The idiot that just called me, broke my heart once again.
My brother Chanyeol, just had a car crash and KyungSoo was the cause of it all.
I want to go punch him in the face, he sounded careless over the phone.

I basically ran to the hospital, my legs were sore from running, I felt like I was drowning in my tears.
I saw KyungSoo and I ran up to punch him but I was stopped by someone behind me, I turned around. "Yoongi.." I buried my face into his chest and cried, "IT- ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I said as I pointed towards KyungSoo, his face saddened and he looked down, I could tell that there was guilt flowing through him.

"I-I..." he started but then looked down more guilt as I cried into Yoongi's shirt, he turned and walked to a seat and sat down. I went into Chanyeol's room, he was breathing heavily and that made me cry even harder, he looked at me with sadness, he reached out for me I pushed myself forward to him and held his hand. Streams of tears where coming down from my eyes, they are gonna be puffy later, he pulled me towards him, "Y/N it's ok, I'm gonna be ok" he said to me, I disagreed, "Your gonna be broken Chanyeol" I said to him, more tears falling every time, I turned to Yoongi and he smiled holding his arms out for a hug, just to comfort me.

"Do you think he's going to be alright oppa..?" I said crying harder into his shirt once again, he looked down at me.
"Ye-" his phone started vibrating, he looked at the caller ID and his eyes widened.

"I have to answer this, sorry baby" he went outside to talk.

|•Yoongi's Pov•|

"What do you want" I said to her harshly, she took one breath.
"We need you. Now." She said, my eyes widened.
"But why? I can't! I told you I quit!" I was getting more and more worried ad concerned by every second.
"The papers for your quit didn't come to me, therefore your still in" She said, a wave of sadness washed over me, I have to leave Y/N for this...
"So, your in?" She said, I inhaled heavily,
"Fine." I said closing my eyes and letting one tear drop
"Good. I shall see you tomorrow. Goodbye" She said and hung up.

Y/N...

|•Your Pov•| <I just use it in first person :)>

I heard the door open, Yoongi walked in and I could see the sadness on his face. I walked up to him and caressed his face, I could then see a tear and I wiped it.

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked, he looked away and exhaled. "Nothing Y/N" he replied and held my hand.
What is wrong my love?

"Well Chanyeol is sleeping now and it's almost closing hour so we should be going" I said to him, he nodded and led me outside to our car.

<At home>

"Y/N... I love you" Yoongi said to me, I looked at him and smiled, "I love you too Yoongi" I ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged back and then pulled me into a kiss, he hugged me tighter as we kissed as if it was the last time he'd ever see me again, I was confused but enjoyed it while it lasted.

He pulled out of the kiss and just hugged me for a while. We went and sat on the couch and cuddled with each other while watching netflix, I don't understand why he was so clingy all of a sudden but I liked it.

The movie finished and it was about 8:30 so we decided to head off to bed, I cleaned my teeth and then got in my pjs and laid in bed waiting for Yoongi.

Yoongi came in and cuddled next to me and we both eventually fell asleep.

<next day>

I woke up alone.
I wondered where Yoongi went.

I got up and looked in the bathroom, he wasn't there.

The guest room, he wasn't there.

The lounge room, he wasn't there.

I checked the kitchen, he wasn't there but I found a plate of bacon and eggs with a note next to it.

I'm sorry Y/N.
I love you 🖤
Wait for me.

Yoongi.

What did that mean? I ate my breakfast that Yoongi made for me.

I waited for Yoongi to come home, I realised what he meant now, he didn't come home. He wanted me to wait longer.

I will wait Yoongi, I will wait for as long as it takes.

|•Yoongi's Pov•|

"Goodbye Y/N" I said as I left, tears dropped down my face as I walked down the front steps and drove away.

I arrived at her house and knocked at the door.

"Wonderful! Nice to see you Min Yoongi, now to work on this" She said and invited me in, "Ye Seul, it has been a while hasn't it." I say as I walk inside, she closes the door and gestures to me to sit on the couch which I do, she comes and sits next to me.

"Now to discuss why I needed you" she turned to face me.

"Yes?" I kept my attention towards her as she pulled her phone out.

"We need you to look after this girl" I looked at the image, she looked about my age.
"Her name is Kim Jennie and she will need you to live with her for a year just to make sure those guys don't kill her because she is their target."
I looked at her and sighed, this is gonna make me miss Y/N more.

"How do you know that she's the target?" I asked her.
"We have a spy who is staying with our victims as one of them but he won't be doing anything to hurt her"

"Which agent is it?" I asked and she smiled.

"Your old friend, Kim Taehyung!" She brightened up, and I stayed silent.

Kim Taehyung?

This is my big secret Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in the first place... see you in a year...

*~*~*~*~*~

SugaPiggie

HEYYY GUYSS!! The finaleeeeee! I hope u guys enjoyed this story! And don't forget to read some of my other stories too! Tell me in the comments if I should write a book 2 or not, I'm not too sure if u guys actually liked this story xD, I mean u guys probably wouldn't have read this far if u didn't Like it BUT OH WELL.

So yeah, cya guys in my next story! Baiii ❤️ And DONT forget to comment if u want book 2 or not! Love u guyssss and for real now BAIIII ❤️

Like. Comment. Share.