Our Date.

||Mira & Taehyung's Chappie :3||
||Mira's Pov||

Today is the big day! Well for me anyway...
Me and Tae are going on our first date!! I'm so excited but also nervous but also happy and... Yeah mostly excited because we are going on a date!

We are going to a restaurant for dinner and then we are going to the cinemas, I don't know what we're watching so I'm nervous about that because Tae likes horror... I bet it's gonna be horror.

There's 1 more hour until I go so I may aswell call Y/N up and talk to her about my reactions I should do and how to make things more... Romantic?

Mira called you and asked for advice,

Y/N: Oooo I'm so happy for you! Ok so wear something nice but not to fancy since your going to the movies, don't forget to be a little bit more lady like than you are, ask him to try some of your food if he declines then ask 'are you sure?' and if he declines again just stuff it in your mouth, haha

Mira: Oml, what if I can't make convo?

Y/N: Let him start it, or just turn the moment into a romantic moment by putting your hand over his-

Mira: THATS WEIRD.

Y/N: No it's not, your in love and should embrace it.

||Taehyung's Pov||

Taehyung: DUDE! WHAT IF I STUFF THE WHOLE THING UP?! I NEED TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MOVIE.

Taehyung was so nervous, he called up Yoongi and was asking him for advice, (What a stupid idea. Jk love u Yoongi :3)

Yoongi: Tae, don't stress, just calm down. Don't choose a horror movie because you know she hates those, try a romance movie.

Ew.

Taehyung: Ew. Romance movies are the worst

Yoongi: I know but she might like that-

Taehyung: I know! We'll watch rings!

Yoongi: W- WHAT NO!

Taehyung: Yes! That's the perfect movie, I just bought the tickets.

Yoongi: *face palms* this is gonna be a disaster, anyway moving on. If she asks a question you can't or don't want to answer, bring some extra food and or use the food on the table or in the cinema and stuff your face.

Taehyung: But isn't that kinda rud-

Yoongi: Oh well, just do it.

Taehyung: Oh o- ok.

||The date time|Mira's Pov||

Mira was dressed in a white dressy top, a black skirt and some mint converses. Her short hair was out and she just had some light pink lipstick on.

She went out the door where Tae was, in a car with a black shirt and blue jeans, dressy shoes and his hair just the way Mira likes it. He's beautiful.

"Hey Tae" Mira said as she got into the car, Tae turned to Mira and smiled, "Hey baby" he said with a wink to go with it, Mira rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Which restaurant are we going to?" Mira asked full or curiosity and happiness, Tae had a big smile on his face, "It's a secret" he said and drove off.

Tae pulled up to a restaurant that looked very fancy, ~how did he get into a place like this?!~ Mira thought ~I should have dressed more fancy! Although Tae isn't that much so maybe it's fine I guess~ Mira and Taehyung walked inside and Tae told the lady that they had a reservation for two people, the waitress took them to a table for two and gave them menus to decide what they would like.