Old...

Hey Guys! I'm not going to do a smut in this chappie bc I think it's a bit too early into it... Anyway enjoy this chappie! ❤️

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoongi took me to his house. I sat on his couch while he went and had a shower. He said I could watch t.v and I chose to watch Bon voyage ( I'm sry it's the only thing I could come up with bc I wanted it to be BTS related huehuehue. I'll stop being annoying now)

(Yoongi Pov)

I was showering. I could hear her watching Bon voyage because I can hear my voice, it made me smile.
I finished my shower and ran to my room hoping she wouldn't see me. I have a 3 storey house but the living room is on the second floor, where my room is. Plus I saw her wandering around and getting closer to the bathroom.

I put my shorts on and then I heard the door creak open, I turned around to find (Y/N) standing there embarrassment flushing all over her as she gazed at the top half of my body, red tinted cheeks and fingers fiddling and intertwining with each other.

"Sorry, I thought- I was-" she was stuttering, it was cute. "(Y/N) its fine. It's a big house and there's a lot of rooms, I get lost sometimes too." (LOST MY WAY EH AY EH EH EH EH AY AY AY, FOUND MY WAY WAY WAY sry)
She laughed and I hugged her.

||4 Hours later|| (Y/N Pov)

I was in Yoongi's room because he was cooking, (And I thought Jin was the cook xD) 
I got a message so I grabbed my phone and checked the notifications. My eyes widened when I saw who the contact was.

D.O: :) hey Y/N!

It was D.O, your old friend from Mauritius, Your best friend to be exact. But the thing that got you the most was the fact you kept the charm he gave to you. Why does it make you feel better even though you hate D.O for betraying you and leaving you for a girl that wouldn't even be interested. You had the nerves but you weren't hesitant to text him back. So you did.

(Y/N): What do u want D.O? Shouldn't u be with ur gf?

D.O: Let me explain (Y/N)... I wasn't grateful to have someone, more to u. I felt like I ruled the world when I finally asked u and u said yes. But later on, my friends took over my mind and lead me to being a player and I wanted more than just what I had which I didn't realise was enough for me.

Your eyes started to get glassy. You slapped yourself ~I have someone better now~

(Y/N): I'm sry D.O, but I have already found someone. And I don't love u anymore. I would rather be friends now. :)

D.O: >:( That can't be an exception bitch. U r mine and only mine forever.

...

You blocked him so you didn't have to listen to his threats. You hated him now, but why did you feel guilty? Tears were starting to come out. You heard the door close and looked up to see a worried Yoongi, he rushed over to you hugging you.

"(Y/N) What's wrong?!" He sounded really worried, guess that's what boyfriends, sorry CARING boyfriends do. "Nothing, just got texts from an idiot." His eyebrow raised, but I just shrugged and layed down onto his lap.
"Show me" I would but I blocked him so I couldn't ~I'm such an idiot~ "I can't, I blocked him and deleted the text." His eyes saddened a bit but he was ok, he cuddled up to me as did I.

We went downstairs to eat. He cooked an Indian dish actually, Butter chicken and nan bread. ( I'm sry, that is my fave food. For those who don't know wat it is, it is a curry and nan bread is cooked bread I think.)
"This is good Yoongi!" I said which made him smile slightly, "You alright?" I asked, he rubbed the back of his neck but nodded his head. I could tell he was lying so I frowned. "What?" I rolled my eyes at him, "Are you mad that I didn't tell you? Because I told you I-" he cut me off, "I'm fine" he growled, I sighed and stood up a little frustrated.
I started walking away upstairs, "Where are you going?" Yoongi yelled a little bit. I turned around flipping my hair,
"Going upstairs, isn't it obvious?" And with that you kept walking upstairs hearing Yoongi behind you.

"(Y/N) stop being like this" he grumbled, I hit him slightly making him slap my arm. I held onto it and ran upstairs faster leaving him puffed out coming up the stairs. I hid inside the closet, he never looks in there, I know from past experiences.

"(Y/N)! COME OUT, IM NOT BOTHERED TO FIND YOU" I stayed and just started playing on my phone. "(Y/N) UGH FINE ILL LOOK FOR YOU, BUT WHEN I DO YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" He was yelling louder now but it didn't worry me because he won't find me until an hour has passed.

||1/2 an hr later||

I heard the closet door creak open and saw Yoongi so I covered myself with clothing and blankets. "(Y/N), I can see your foot don't try and keep hiding" he pulled my leg and all the coverage fell off. "Gah Shit" you said. Yoongi frowned and pulled you into his embrace. "That's a bad word baby girl" your eyes widened ~baby girl..?~ I gulped and slightly tried to push him off me but he just gripped me tighter. "You shouldn't have hidden from me... now I have to punish you" he said, I felt his member raise and my gulps got louder. He slammed his lips onto mine leading me to his bed.

~This can't be good...~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SugaPiggie

Hey guys! Yesh its me the crazy girl who can't stop thinking about bts! Ok so I hope you enjoyed this chappie, next chappie is going to be a smut one so I'm sry if I scar you guys... I'm trying to get this book to about 20 chappies, or 15 or more. It more so depends on the reads and votes, they make me feel happy bc my readers like what I'm writing. Ok that's all for now, Cya in the next chappie! Love ya guys baiiii ❤️❤️