Until The End { One Direction Horror Fanfic }

Chapter : One

----------------------

A/N : New story !!! Yay !!! Im addicted to horror stories now so ENJOY !!!!! :) :) :)

----------------------

□■□■□■□Jades POV □■□■□■□

" Pleeaassee , stop being a wuss and just ask them " Niall whined at Haileys feet. Let me just explain to you what is happening , im Jade that over there with the blonde weirdo clinging to her leg is Hailey , im sure you know the One Direction boys along with Eleanor and Perrie. Hailey is Nialls girlfriend and im Liams girlfriend , Niall is currently bugging Hailey to ask her parents to go to this house Louis rented for the summer. Everyone has already established they're going , yes even I got suckered into it . Don't ask how !! " Please please please please please pleeeeeeeaaaaasseeee " Wow Nialls whining is really annoying. 

" Fine just shutup and get off the floor , people are staring " She whisper/yelled. Oh did I mention we are in a grocery store ? No ? Silly me , well we are  and boy are we getting some weird looks.

" I don't care . Do they know who I am !? I am Nia - " Hailey slapped a hand over his mouth because they aren't  supposed to blow their cover. Its only Niall with us in the store but he's still not supposed to.

" He's a retard , just a retarded manchild begging for attention " When she said that Niall frowned.

" Your mean " He pouted crossing his arms over his chest , still on the floor might I say.

" Yeah yeah I know now get off the floor and hurry up with your shopping " She growled obviously stressed from Nialls behavior . I silently laughed at the weird couple and followed them through the aisles.

□■□■□■Halileys House □■□■□■

" Bye Hailey , call me when you find out " Niall said hugging her. She got out of the car and walked up her path , Niall started to drive away .

" WAIT !! " I yelled before he left her driveway . He slammed on the breaks , owww note to self , Niall isn't smart enough to stop slowly. " Im gonna stay here , tell Liam I'll be over in the morning " I opened the door and hopped out heading to Haileys front door. I walked in , yes without knocking. We are best friends her house is my house and my house is her house. Thats just how we roll. " HAILEY !! " I screamed wondering where she was.

" BASEMENT !! " She answered. I skipped down the stairs and saw her talking with her mum , so I just sat on the couch and pulled out my Iphone.Grrr I died , stupid game I never liked you anyway so your getting deleted. Mawhahahaha !!! Wow im delusional . Thats from hanging out with Hailey.

" Hey what are you doing here? " Hailey asked sitting next to me on the couch.

" Just wanted to hang out , what did they say ? " I really wanted to know. If she wasnt going , I wasnt going.

" They said and I quote finnneee with a long and heavy sigh " She hunched her shoulders and over dramatized it. I giggled.

" Okay wanna stay the night at my place ? " I asked.

" Sure, let me get a few things " She sped up the stairs.

□■□■□Jades House □■□■□■

□■□■□Haileys POV □■□■□■

I cant believe tomorrow im leaving for the whole summer and spending it with five boys and three girls. Poor Harry doesnt have a girlfriend , we need to set him up. He's always mopy whenever he sees us couples , I feel bad. Right now im sitting in Jades room waiting for her to get back from talking with her brother . I think its funny how our lives completely flipped around . We used to just be obsessed directioners and now we know them personally.  Jade came back into her room with a bag in her hand." Whats that ? " I asked.

" M&Ms !!! " She squeaked. Mmmmm....I love M&Ms .

□■□■ 1 Bag Of M&Ms Later □■□■□

" Ohhh I don't feel so good " Jade groaned rubbing her stomach.  " That was a bad idea " She added.

" Yeah , ya think ? " I moaned.

" No , I know " She giggled.  " We should probably get some sleep , since we leave tomorrow " She said turning on mummy mode. She is like my mother , but I've corrupted her a little bit . Thats why her and Liam fit so well , they're both mature party poopers but you can convince them to do things , very easily.  I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes , then settled down and fell asleep. 

-----------------------------

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter . I promise it gets scary soon , this is just the beggining . Hang tight . Please , vote , comment and follow me on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411

-Emily ♡♥♡♥♡