~ Hard Hit To Reality ~

Chapter : Nine

---------------------

~ Haileys POV ~

Perrie , louis , Zayn and I finally made it back to the house. The first thing I did was flop on the couch , I was quite content until Louis layed right on top of me. ( A/N : For those dirty minded people , thats not what I mean't ) I groaned trying to push him off me. " Louis get your fat ass of Hailey before you break her ! " Perrie exclaimed. 

" But shes taking up the whole couch " He whined.  Perrie pulled him off the couch and I stuck my tongue out at him. He mumbled a few words then walked into the kitchen. I decided maybe I should eat too. So I followed him to the kitchen and walked to the fridge grabbing some meat and shoving it in my mouth. Louis turned and looked at me disgusted. 

" Fut ub mubby " I mumbled with my mouth full.

" Hailey chew with your mouth closed " Wait a minuted only one person disciplines me like that. And sure enough I turned around to Liam .

" Liam !! " I squealed hugging him. " I missed you daddy " I said. He smiled. 

" I missed you too munchkin " He messed up my hair with his hand. The next person that came into view was the one person I missed the most , other than Niall.

" Jade !! "I ran and hugged her just like I did to Liam.

" I missed you so much , im not letting you out of my sight " She looked so serious. She stared into my eyes and let me tell ya . It was creepy.

" Hailey !! "

" Niall !! " We ran towards eachother like the couples in the movies , but we forgot to slow down and ended up bumping heads and falling to the ground. We both laugned it off. " I missed you " I mumbled into his shoulder.

" I missed you more " He replied.

" Not possible " I said.

" Oh really " He looked me dead in the eyes. I nodded.  " I don't think so "

" NO PDA NO PDA !! " Louis yelled covering his eyes. When Louis uncovered his eyes , Niall purposely kissed me. " AHHHHHHH MY POOR POOR EYES!! " Louis screamed sinking to the ground , being a complete drama queen.

" Ohh please Louis " Then everyone else walked through the front door.

" HAILEY !! " Harry yelled , probably breaking my ear drum . " Im so sorry " He whispered while hugging the life out of me. By this time everyone else has left the living room.

" For what ? " I asked confused.

" If I would've stayed awake you wo - " I cut him off in mid sentance.

" Harry its not your fault " I reassured him. We were both tired so he didn't bother arguing.  " Im gonna head to bed " I said . He nodded and gave me one last hug before I made my way upstairs. I opened my bedroom door and saw Niall laying on my bed. " Uhmmm...what are ya doin' ? " I asked.

" Your the baby you need to be watched 24/7 " He smirked.

" Okay first im seventeen and fine but im going to get changed " I said pointing to my closet.

" Okay " Niall said jumping up off my bed.

" NIALL !? " I screeched. He began laughing then sat back down. I live with a bunch of pervs. 

~ Jades POV ~

I was sitting in my room with Liam doing nothing. I was staring at the ceiling trying to avoid Liams gaze. " Jade whats wrong ? " Liam sighed.

" I just don't get it " I whispered. 

" What do you mean ? "

" I mean , like augghhh.....whatever took Hailey and Louis hasn't even touched one of us . And to top it all off , did you notice that the thing took the youngest and the oldest of the group ? " I asked now placing my blue eyes on Liams brown puppy dog eyes.

" No I didn't " He said furrowing his eyebrows together. 

" Its almost like it was trying to make us helpless " Haha I sound like a detective.  Not the time Jade !!

" How ? " Wow Liam has a lot of questions .

" Well if you take Hailey , the youngest of us we are obviously gonna start searching for her because - " I was cut off by Liam.

" She's the little munchkin " He snickered.

" Liam im serious " I said getting a little mad he wasn't taking this seriously.  " You know what never mind , I'll go talk to someone who cares " I got up from the bed a started towards the door.

" Jade please I was just joking "

" This isn't a joking matter !! All of us are not cyclogically well !! Your talking to yourself constantly and People are going missing in a blink of an eye and Hailey is seeing some kind of creature with red eyes !! Oh wait no ....now Perrie , Eleanor and Zayn have saw it !! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY THINK STARIGHT !? " I screamed probably waking up everyone in the house. Liam stood there astonished , probably still trying to process everything I said. " Exactly what I thought " With that I stomped out of the room.

You might think im being childish but seriously who sees thise types of things ? Crazy people thats who. I walked down the hall and saw Hailey standing in her doorway. " Do you actually think im mentally insane ? " She asked. I really was loud , wasn't I ?

" Hailey thats no - " She cut me off.

" No I get it !! Yes your the only one that can think straight and hasn't been seeing things okay !? " She yelled . " You so damn perfect !! " She ran and slammed her bedroom door. Then Harry came up the stairs giving me a scowl , walking right past me into his room.

" FINE IF ALL YOU ARE SO MAD MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LEAVE !! " I went downstairs straight to the front door. I turned the knob but it didn't open. After kicking it and pulling on it for a while I realised its not gonna open. But why ? There was no problems earlier or any other day.

Maybe I should try the back door. I walked into the kitchen and pulled on that door. The same thing happened. Theres no other exits . So that means ......we're all stuck in this house . Thats when I freaked . I grabbed a broom that was in the kitchen and smashed the window with the handle.  Wow that felt really good , to get all my aggressions out. Carefully climbing through the window I was free.

This is stupid . Why would I leave my friends behind just to get beat up by this thing. Im being selfish. 

Do you actually think its real ?

No , no a shadow figure with glowing red eyes can't be real !! Can it ? I slowly looked up into a window on the second floor. Hailey was sitting on her bed crying. I saw Niall walk over and sit beside her but she started yelling at him. Then I realised what was happening. 

-------------------

A/N : Yeah this was kinda a filler. It wasn't scary or anything. Sorry , please vote , comment and follow me on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411

- Emily