Chapter 2: The Script

I woke up and slowly slid from under John's arms. I got up and stretched yawning then running a hand through my messy hair. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I got in the shower and did my daily routine. I got out and dried off. I put on my DX shirt and neon green shorts. I walked out of the bathroom to see John smiling. He got up and walked over to me kissing my head then walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pull on my black converse with green paint splatters. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail and walked to my bag. I took out my makeup putting on some mascara, lipgloss, and a little eyeliner. I looked up from grabbing my phone to see John walking out in a black v neck and his shorts.

I smiled,"Come on we gotta meet my mom and dad to get that script."

He nodded and we walked out and down to his car. We got in and he drove to the arena.

We got out and went inside walking to my dads office. We walked in to see Dolph already there and Aj with him. I sat down and John sat by me.

My dad looked at us,"Alright. Creative has written a new storyline with John, Brittany and you Dolph. You guys will get the scripts and start next monday on raw." He handed us our scripts and i flipped through mine. Something caught my eye so i read it and it said that i kiss Dolph.

I looked at it again and shook my head,"Oh no. There is no way I'm kissing Ziggler."

Aj looked at us all and started throwing a tantrum yelling how Dolph was her boyfriend and she wouldn't let a slut like me have him.

I jumped up and looked at her,"If anyones a slut its you. You've slept with every superstar that would give you a chance."

She walked over and got in my face then slapped me. My head snapped to the side and i looked at her. I felt my eyes darken and i jumped on her. I started throwing punches and punched until John dragged me off.

Dad looked at her and i could see he was trying to stay calm,"Aj you will not touch another diva. If you want to fight her you will settle this in the ring monday night."

I smirked,"Yeah Aj lets settle this in the ring and you know what lets make it a street fight."

She stood up with Dolph's help,"Okay but you wont win."

I stepped closer to her,"We'll see on monday night." I grabbed John's hand and we walked out of the room.

I dragged him to my locker room and sat down. He sat by me and wrapped his arm around me,"Its ok Brittany. I know you'll win."

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder,"Im not worried about that i know i can beat her its just this whole Dolph thing."

He kissed my head,"Don't worry about him just worry about beating Aj."

I nodded and got up,"Im gonna go train. You wanna come with?"

He shook his head,"No I'm staying back Randy needed to talk to me about something."

I nodded and grabbed my bag. I walked to my dads office and asked my mom for her keys. She gave them to me and i walked to her car. I got in and drove to the closest gym.