Chapter 3: The Confession

John's POV

I watched her walk out and got up. I walked to my locker room and walked in to be met by Randy. I packed up my stuff looking at him,"What?"

He sighed,"You have to tell her eventually John."

I sighed too,"I know but she only sees me as her friend or protector."

He nodded,"Thats what you think but have you ever actually asked her?"

I shook my head sitting down,"No."

He laughed,"Well you'll never know for sure unless you ask."

I groaned,"Fine Randy i will ask if it shuts you up."

He smiled,"Good."

I hugged him and smiles,"Alright I'm gonna go now."

I walked out and to my car. I drove to a store and bought some Cookies n' Creme ice-cream and some Oreos. I knew they were her favorite when she was upset.

I paid for it and drove to the hotel. I grabbed my stuff and walked inside. I walked to the elevator and pressed our room number. I looked at some tweets until i got on my floor. I walked off and to Brittany and I's room.

I walked in and threw my bag down. I put the ice-cream in the freezer and the Oreos on the counter.

I grabbed some basketball shorts and pulled off my wrestling gear putting them on then pulled off my shirt.

I got in the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. She snuggled up into my side.

I kissed her head,"I love you so much Brittany. If only you didn't need me as only a friend."

*Short chapter i know but it will make a lot more since later in the story.*