Chapter 5: Caught

Brittany's POV

I bit my lip and looked up to see........

Shawn Michaels, my dads bestfriend who is like an uncle to me.

He looked between me and John with his mouth hanging open. He looked outside then walked in and closed the door. I watched him forgetting I'm still on John's lap, all i could think about was my uncle just walked in on me making out with John.

I bit my lip and looked at him scared,"U-un-uncle Shawn?"

He looked at me then John,"Brittany you know what your dad told you!!"

I whimpered and felt John's tighten around my waist. I saw my uncle take deep breaths to calm himself down.

I looked down,"I know and I'm sorry please don't tell him."

He looked at John,"John you know how he's going to feel about this."

John's POV

I looked at Shawn and sighed,"Yeah but i don't care."

I felt something wet drop on my hand and looked at Brittany. I noticed she was crying and held her closer.

Shawn looked between us and sighed,"You better keep this a secret from him."

I nodded and watched him walk out feeling confused. I know he wanted to yell but he always tries to control his temper around Brittany.

I kissed her head and played with her hair. I felt breath slow and looked down at her to see her sleeping.

I laid her down and covered her up.

I sighed and ran my hands down my face.

I didn't know what to do.

I mean she kissed me back but what if it was a mistake? What if she only did it to keep from hurting me?