Chapter 6: I'm Sorry and Caught Again

Brittany's POV

I woke up and stretched, i slid out of the bed. I looked to the other side of the bed and noticed John wasn't there. I sighed and whispered,"He probably hates me. He would probably do anything to get away."

I got up and walked to the shower, i got in and did my routine. I finished and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out and looked in my suitcase for something to wear. I pulled on my bra and panties then kept looking. I pulled out a gray one strap bandeau top with my silver cubic booty shorts. I pulled it on and some black jelly bracelets. I grabbed my gray hi top converse, i looked in the mirror and pulled my hair into a messy high ponytail.

I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed it. I looked around looking for my other ones then remembered i left them with my mom since she thought i would lose them. I put in my earphones and turned on catch me by Demi Lovato. I walked out and locked the door behind me. I hummed along and got on the elevator. I pressed the 1 button and waited. I finally reached the floor and got off, i walked up to the front desk and handed the guy my card. I watched as he looked down my top and just rolled my eyes.

I walked out and to the bus i share with Randy and John. I walked on and walked to my room, i sat my bag down and walked into the "living room". I sat down and took my earphones out. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my legs. I closed my eyes and thought back to last night.

Why did he do it?

Was it a mistake?

Would uncle shawn tell dad?

What is dad gonna say?!

I heard the door open and close but kept my eyes closed. I bit my lip and sighed.

"Britt are you okay?" I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was Randy. I looked up at him and nodded putting on a fake smile. I guess it wasn't good enough because he picked me up and held me close.

I held onto him and cried. I cried because i was confused and scared. I didn't know what to think anymore.

I pulled away from Randy when i heard the door open again. I looked up and saw John. He looked at Randy then me.

"Brittany whats wrong?", i looked at him and cried even harder. I probably ruined our friendship last night. Now i don't have my bestfriend anymore.

I looked down and hugged myself,"Im sorry John. Im so so sorry. I didn't mean to."

He walked over and wrapped his arms around me,"Its okay Brittany and if its anyones fault its mine."

I looked up at him and hugged him tighter,"Its not your fault."

He looked at me and leaned down. I stood up on my tip toes and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

I kept kissing him then heard the door open again. I ignored it thinking it was Randy leaving until i heard,"What the hell!!!!!!"

I pulled away from John and looked down.

Why do we keep getting interrupted?

I looked up and saw my mom and dad......Oh Crap!!!!

__________________________

Good or Bad?

How do you think her parents will react?

Why do they keep getting interrupted?

Comment!!

Im thinking out deleting it because i don't think anyone is really reading it. If someone tells me how it is or what they think will happen i wont delete it.