Chapter 3 - The pain

I feel like all chapters from now on are going to be triggering. If you feel you may be triggered please don not read any further. 

Taehyung hadn't eaten anything in three days, the members too engaged in perfecting the choreography or notes. Or if you're Yoongi or Namjoon perfecting the tracks to the last note. Seokjin was currently streaming an 'EatJin' when Taehyung walked by to refill his water bottle for the next hour or two. "Hey Tae-ah." Jin shouted to younger one, "Yes hyung?" Taehyung called back warily. "Come here, the ARMYS want to see you!" 

They're gonna make you eat. Fattie.

Back to just Fattie?

Yep, I don't want to waste words on trash.

I think you two should stop talking and go slit our wrists and then bleed out.

Shut up would you?

Sure, in the form of suffocation. 

"Coming hyung." Taehyung replied as his water bottle finished filling up. "Sit down Taetae." Taehyung could smell the food sitting infront of his hyung. But, not to cause concern, he sat down anyway, dreading what he would be asked to do. "Want some?" Seokjin asked pointing his chopsticks to Taehyung. "N-no thanks hyung, I'm about to go down to the studio; it's bad to practise after eating." Taehyung scanned the chat for anyone saying anything about him. He noticed many dfferent comments.

"Taehyung looks so handsome. Kyaaa!"

"I love this new jaw-line V has!!"

"Is it just me or does V look like he has chubbier cheeks!"

"Taehyung looks so fat these days. He better be practising."

Would you look at that. Fattie.

More and more comments appeared about Taehyung's face, some praising and some criticising. He suddenly felt very self-conscious and wanted to immediately get out of the V-Live. "I'd better go now, I'll grab something on the way back."

                                                                                               *

Taehyung arrived at the studio, to find Hoseok practising. The most optimistic member, and the one who puts the most into his extra practises. Perfect for Taehyung, who wants to go full steam ahead with the dance. He knocked on the door, to be greeted with a, "COME IN!" And so Taehyung went in. "TAETAE!! Why'd you come visit me?? Is hyung serving something super yummy for dinner and you don't want me to miss it?? Or do you want to practise with your one and only J-Hope?!" Hoseok was a very good hyung, who always wanted his dongsaeng to be happy cheerfully let Taehyung into the room. "Is it okay if I practise with you hyung?" Hoseok pinched Taehyung's cheek and smiled "Of course! Do you want me to teach you? It'll help me too." Taehyung faked another one of his boxy smiles and the older started to teach the younger. 

The practise session ended at one in the morning with both of the males sweating and panting. "Oh shit... Tae, their gonna kill us. It's one in the morning" Hoseok spoke up as they were packing their stuff. "It's not like Yoongi has come back no later than we are." Hoseok gave a quick chuckle, "Seriously Tae, Yoongi stays at the studio for days, neither of us have out past eleven." And so they both ran back to the dorms where the rest of the group was waiting. 

As soon as the door clicked shut, question were already being asked. "Where have you guys been at this hour of night?" Hoseok managed to choke out an answer first, "We've been in the studio. Practising" A hum of approval came from the rest of the members and they we're then dismissed my Namjoon and Seokjin. "Taehyung, I suspect you didn't, but did you pick up any sort of food on your way back?" Tae was surprised at the sudden voice. "N-no hyung." He said looking at his feet. "You're getting a good breakfast in the morning then, now go, sleep." Those words filled Taehyung with fear. If he ate he was going to gain weight. And tomorrow was weigh in. He climbed into bed with a cold sinking feeling in this stomach.

How much do you think? I think seventy, seventy-five. However much you weigh, it's too much.

However the more you weigh the more likely you'll die.

Actually, the less he weighs, the more likely he'll die. 

Guys, I just want to sleep.

Oh no, fatties don't get sleep.

The less sleep you get the closer you are to death.

Also you drank way too much water today. 

We need to drink less so we can die quicker.

Three days without water can kill us.

So lets aim for that, we won't have any marks on us to call it a suicide either.

A perfect death for an un-perfect idol.

You know what, that sounds fun. 

How about no food or water for three days starting tomorrow.

Perfect.

Perfect.

                                                                                              *

Taehyung woke up the next morning, with a new sense of fulfilment. Then he remembered what Jin said about breakfast. Still he got up and dressed and wondered to were he could hear the other member talking. "Morning" Taehyung said as he entered the kitchen, "At least it's morning this time." Jungkook said through a chuckle. Taehyung gave a fake boxed smile as he turned to the others. "Hey Tae, pull a straw." Namjoon told him as he out stretched his hand which was clasped around some straws. Taehyung did so and pulled out a shorter looking straw. "What does this mean, "It means that you're going on the fast for three days. Pull another, real quick." And so, Taehyung pulled out another straw. This one looking different. "What does this one mean?" The others were trying to stifle a laugh as Namjoon explained the next straw to Taehyung. "That one means that you're waking up Yoongi." Taehyung looked over to the counter where Seokjin was sitting holding a camera, "I guess I won't be having any breakfast then." He said and left to go get murdered by Suga, or rather wake him up.

However, with this talk of a fast Taehyung could feel that things were going pretty well.

Now we don't even have to try and hide the not eating part of our plan. 

Makes it easier.

Now all I have to do is spend three days avoiding water.