Chapter 5 - The Release

SUPER TRIGGERING CHAPTER LIKE BOI

Taehyung started to pack his bag for the day ahead. The rest of Bangtan had gone out either to practice, workout, work on the songs. Taehyung didn't care it meant that he could do what he needed to do.

First, he went out and bought all of the gifts, luckily he found them all. He got home, the house was still empty he got to his room and wrapped up all of the presents. He found his old black rucksack and went into the kitchen to find the medicine cupboard. Opened it up to be met with exactly what he needed. Grabbing the bottles and packets he shoved them into the bag. Then returned to his room. 

Secondly, Taehyung had a long shower and got changed into his outfit. Once he was all ready he put all the presents and letters on to the living room table neatly labeled and presented. There was no washing up or laundry so he put his rucksack on his back and left.

                                                                                                   *

Taehyung reached Banpo bridge at half-past three. The rest of the manake line should be back by now. He checked his phone one last time before throwing it off the bridge. Then he slid his rucksack off his back, luckily there was hardly anyone around as it was still business hours. He opened the bag and got out his bottle of water and pills and took them all.

By the time he swallowed all the pills, he was getting quite dizzy and sleepy. Still, he carried on with his mission. Throwing his backpack and water bottle into the water he started to hear screams coming from behind him. However, he paid no attention to them and instead climbed over the railing.

"TAEHYUNG DON't YOU DARE JUMP OFF THAT BRIDGE." He heard the manake line (excluding him) shouting, and by this point, he had worked up quite a crowd. Taehyung turned around to see many people filming, the swift movement causing his glasses to fall off and mask came unpinned from one ear as he fumbled with his sunglasses showing the entirety of pale face, his cheekbones threatening to pop out of his skin, eyes sunken in almost trying to hide within their sockets and most of all the non-existent sparkle with his eyes that the boys had loved for so many years. "I'm sorry," Taehyung said loud enough for everyone around to hear, more and more people recording his death. 

Taehyung smiled, but it wasn't one of his boxy smiles, it was a smile which shows a sense of relief. "I guess happiness comes at a price." He said surprising all those around him as Jungkook and Jimin reached him he fell, leaving them to scream down at their falling friend, brother, bandmate, hyung, dongsaeng, someone they loved and cherished.

                                                                                                  *

The authorities arrived minutes later. They found Jungkook sitting down next to the railing staring into nothingness and Jimin weeping into himself, his eyes red and puffy from his tears even though it seemed he had already run out. People were still filming and even the news people were there showing the nation what had just occurred.

                                                                                                *

Back at the practice rooms with Hoseok and Seokjin, they were listening to the news on the radio during their break and were about to turn it off until they heard, "BREAKING NEWS! Kim Taehyung, also known as 'V' from the Hip-Hop group BTS has committed suicide off Banpo Bridge. His current state is unknown and has been sent to the hospital after being found along the shoreline by authorities." Both of the men were shocked to hear this, their Taehyung had tried to commit suicide. "Hyung, I think we better call the others." And as soon as Hoseok said that he received a call from Jungkook. "Hyung, come to Asan Medical Centre. It's Taehyung" "Okay Kookie we'll be there as fast as we can." Seokjin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "We better get going. I hope they're doing okay..."