Chapter 7 - The Plan

TRIGGER WARNING

It was the day that BTS was performing their new song for Taehyung, none of the members had been the same since he died. Jungkook had spent nearly every moving moment at the gym punching dummies. Jimin had stopped eating completely and they were all too bothered by their own problems to notice. Namjoon locked himself up in his room, only coming out to eat once a day, no one knew what he did in there but it involved a lot of crashing. Hoseok spent his days dancing and going down to Taehyung's grave where his ashes sat and talked to him, he was the only member that made regular trips to the place. Yoongi spent the nights awake and had fallen back into his depression and started to self-harm. Seokjin started to over-eat unknown to his managers as he ate so much most of the time he would end up throwing up, either voluntary or not. 

Secretly they had come up with a plan for the last song to be their tribute to Taehyung, however, before the song they intake many sleeping pills so at the end of the song they would pass out. Together. Just like how they would be if Taehyung was still there and how they'll be when they find each other in where-ever they go.

The boys had just finished swallowing their pills and then heard one of their noonas shouting, "GUYS, you're up! Do your best!" Little did they know what was about to happen.

The boys had just come to the end of the song when they suddenly all felt extremely tired and then Yoongi stumbled forward and fell down, face first next to the crowd. Everyone was screaming as they saw him go down, however, their screams became louder and louder as the next member after member passed out on the stage. Namjoon was last and spoke into his microphone, "See you soon Taetae." And passed out.

The news became full of stories about what happened. However, the news became even more chock-a-block when it was found that all of the members had died apart from Yoongi, who had millions of reporters swarm around him, his hospital gown showing off his old and fresh cuts along his arms. "How do you feel being the last member of BTS alive?" Fucking brilliant. "What are all those scars along your arms?" What do you think they are? "Why do you think Taehyung did this?" Why don't you close your fucking mouth? Yoongi answered no questions and waited for the reporters to leave to carry out his 'plan B'. 

His nurse had just left after his check-up and as soon as Yoongi knew that he was alone he acted. He had a scalpel he stole from a doctor's coat without him noticing. Quickly, He made long incisions along his forearms, blood spilling over onto his bed sheets. Nurses and doctors started rushing in as his heart monitor started to go off, the noise only appearing in the back of Yoongi's head. A small smile crossed his lips as his hands brought the knife to his neck and slicing down hard, pain erupting all the way through him. However, by this time he had lost too much blood to be saved and he whispered out. "I'm late just like always..."

The whole world was in wonder as they had to witness the death of six talented men in one night. News stations across the world were reporting on it. However, the seven never knew as they were all either ash or six feet under.