Mine?

The man who look every young, popped up out of nowhere with a cute smile Yoongi looked at the young man from top to bottom.

He had sliver hair two fluffy bunny ears on his head and he was wearing a flowercrown his eyes were sweet and he had very plump lips.

(He look like THIS)

"How may I help you" the young man said "I would like some white flowers Please" Yoongi said with a smile "Coming right UP" The young man said.     

The young man went to the left side of the shop where there was a door, he opened it and went out of the shop.

Yoongi fixed his gaze on him watching his every single step. The young man bend downward to pick up some flower which seem to be white 'damn..that butt giggled' Yoongi thought to himself the young man turned to Yoongi and Yoongi suddenly turned his gaze to his feet.

The young man smiled and entered back to the shop "Here you go some white flowers!" The young man said with a smile "thank you" Yoongi said while smelling them "Your Welcome Yoo- MASTER- I mean master as in thank you master" the Young man said with a nervous tone Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Can I please know your name" "Oh yes its Jimin Park Jimin" Jimin said while rubbing his neck "umm then how did you get the name for the shop- MinMin" Yoongi chuckled while saying MinMin Jimin tilted his head a little not understanding why he chuckled 'CUTE- clam yourself Yoongi' "oh I used to work with a friend called TaeMin and my name is JiMin so MinMin" Jimin said with a cute smile Yoongi was about to ask more questions but stoped himself.

"Cute name" "thank you I came up with it myself!" Jimin said confidently "I ment your name Jimin" Yoongi said with a smirk "oh t-thank you" Jimin blushed 'thats, that was it my life is complete I should have completed him from the start!' Yoongi thought while making a fist.

"I better get going but thank you Jimin" Yoongi said with a little frown forming on his face "Ok come again next time!" Jimin said while he waved him goodbye.

After reaching the palace Yoongi went straight to his room jumping on his bed face first 'jimin jimin jimin!' Yoongi said while he got up.

He set the white flowers next to bed side table, then suddenly there was a knock at the door 'Master the king whats to see YOU!' Said the voice from the door Yoongi sighed "will be there" Yoongi said then went out of his room closing the door with a lound sound making the servent get shivers.

Yoongi reached the Kings room and knocked "Come in" said the voice from the room.

Yoongi didnt have good relationship with his father so this was kinda stupid for him.

Yoongi opened the door and entered the room His Father was sitting on a Throne near a desk "Sit down" Yoongi sat on the chair next to the desk "Im going to give you your personal manager" said the king "Father I said I dont want it Im doing fine on my own-" Yoongi was cut by his Father "The person is from the village you go to ..Flowers or Flower I dont know for sure but person is from there" Yoongi eyes lit up "When does the person start" Yoongi said very excited "from tomorrow-" The king was cut off by Yoongi "did you forc-" "No I did not force him and you have to give the person some free time ok cause he said he would come if he could sing" said the king "OK" Yoongi said.

'He so the person is a male huh ok' Yoongi thought on his way back to him room 'I could punish him..umm thats gonna be interesting' Yoongi thought with a smirk.

It was moring and Yoongi was every excited about the whole person manager thing Yoongi remember what his father said last night that the Person will be in the music studio.

Yoongi reached the room and heard a voice a voice soo sweet a person could listen it all day Yoongi opened the door too see.

"Jimin!?" Yoongi said excited and confused at the same time and happy too in some way "Oh hey I didn't see you Master! How are you" Jimin said while coming close to Yoongi.

"So you're the person" Yoongi said, with a confused look Jimin tilted his head "Person- Im your manager!" Jimin said.

Jimin took some more steps towards Yoongi to leave little space between them, "oh ok, good but what will you be doing?" Yoongi asked "I will manage your everything when you sleep,what you have to do,what you have to eat, when you will go outside, and all things Im assigned to do" Jimin said with a happy tone.

"Well let me tell you what Im gonna do ok?" Yoongi said while talking one more step forward leaving no space between them.

Jimin blushed hard his heart was raising he looked down to his feet not making eye contact with Yoongi, Yoongi smirked while putting his hand on Jimin's chin to make Jimin look at him "I can punish you, I can tell you what Not to do and things I want to do.. ok.." Yoongi said with a kiss on Jimin's check Jimin jumped and blushed so much that his face turned red 'I guess I could say that he is mine?' Yoongi smirked at that thought

I WAS gonna make this a short one but F**k it and I hope you like it and if there is anything I coukd improve in tell!

Bye Bye