Control

*WARNING - (kinda) SEXUAL*

  "..this time I will take control"

"Ahh Ji-Jimin sto-p".

"No hyung!"

"Jim-in imma gonna!"

"what so soon".

"Im gonna..".

"Come on..".

"Im gonna faint".

What did you think it's gonna be? Huh you thirsty.

Yoongi is being dragged by Jimin  once again but this time it has been going on for an hour. Jimin drags him up, down, left, right, for only one reason that Yoongi regrets telling him.

Yoongi told Jimin that his ring has been lost and told him how important that ring was to him, but he lost it. Yoongi told that his grandmother has given him that ring when she died and told him all the memories with her, all of them were good. When telling his story Yoongi lost control over his emotions and started to cry it was just 4 to 5 tears but Jimin had already made his mind up.

It was to.

Find that ring no matter what!

Yoongi at this point lets himself go. Jimin feels his left side of his body get heavy he looks behind to see Yoongi on the ground.

"Hyung!" Jimin scolded "Why don't you find it yourself" Yoongi replyed with a little smile on his lips. Yoongi thought that he won cause Jimin let go off his hand and was gone somewhere.

Nope he was wrong.

Yoongi closed his eyes didn't really care that we was on the ground. Yoongi opened his eyes as far as they could open when he felt strong arms carry him up, when he saw the face of this man Yoongi was red as a cherry.

These arms belonged to Jimin.

Yoongi turned his face away from Jimin beacuse he was too embarrassed by his redness "hey" Jimin said softly "show me your face" Jimin said ever so sweety the Yoongi got even reder. Yoongi covered his face with his hands "No" Yoongi said in a shy tone. Yoongi started to get his original skin color back but it was still pink. "I will make you" Jimin smirked, Yoongi saw and got back from pink to red.  

Jimin started walking still carrying Yoongi, towards the wall. Jimin sat on the ground leaning his back on the wall turning Yoongi to face him by rapping his legs around him. Yoongi turned more red if possible. Still face covered with his hands.

"Now show me" Jimin said. Yoongi uncovered his face. Jimin smiled his prettiest and brightest smile at Yoongi. "Ahh I dont deserve you" Yoongi whispered but clear for Jimin to hear "That's right you don't" Jimin chuckled and replied Yoongi frowned a little "you deserve even better" Jimin said "Jimin come o-" Yoongi's words was cut off by lips covering his lips.

Jimin went deep Jimin allowing his tough to explore Yoongi's mouth. He slip his hand under Yoongi grabbing his butt squeezing it hardly Yoongi let out a moan in Jimin's mouth because he didn't want to pull away from Jimin. The kiss went for long it was filled with love, lust, all the emotions they both felt. Jimin kept his hand on Yoongi's chin, Jimin wipped the drool off Yoongi's chin while kissing him. Jimin and Yoongi both finely pull away at the same time.

Jimin smirked while Yoongi catch his breath Yoongi stoped his breath when he felt Jimin touch his lips with his index finger "Why- why did you pull away so soon" Jimin said in a raspy voice Yoongi felt his heart beating loudly Jimin leaned in close to his lips "I miss them already" Yoongi blushed lightly.

"Yo-you a-re car-crazy" Yoongi said still catching his breath "what can I do I loss control when I'm with you" Jimin smirked, with those words Jimin squeezed his butt again and a moan escape Yoongi's mouth "Jimin" Yoongi moaned again  Jimin bit his lips
"I could just do you now at this moment....but three people already saw us"
"H-how d-o.. y-you kn-..ow" Yoongi said out of breath
"Imma a king remember I open my eyes to see if anyone came, they did but felt without making eye contact...and also I wanted to see how beautiful you looked"
Jimin chuckled when he saw Yoongi's face which was full embarrassment.

"Thank you very much but no need I dont want you to 'do' me" Yoongi said folding his hands "huh? That's not what your eyes say" Jimin chuckled while looking stright into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi looked away.

"Well, then why not do it" Yoongi blushed and said under his breath  "What was that?" Jimin questioned knowing exactly what he said but wanted to hear it again "You know what I said" Yoongi turned to Jimin and said hitting Jimin lightly.

"I will but I want you to ask for it"
Jimin said "And why is that?" Yoongi raised in eyebrow "I dont know it will turn me on a little bit more".

Yoongi leaned it close and layed his head on Jimin's chest Jimin started playing with Yoongi hair, removing his hand that was under Yoongi "because you already turn me on everytime you do anything..heck im already hard, you can't feel it because my cloths are too thick" Jimin said twisting Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi started laughing at Jimin's words "I liked the way Jimin opened to me about his emotions and like he is not shy around me anymore" "did I say that out lond.." Yoongi whispered "Yup, and I'm happy you did" Jimin giggled and Yoongi did too. But Yoongi was wrong about one thing Jimin was shy around Yoongi but never showed it. In fact everytime Yoongi got close Jimin's heart would start to beat more and when they toched his heart rate goes through the roof. But Jimin loved when that happens.

He loved Yoongi and Yoongi did too.

YAYA THANK YOU for reading 200 im coming for you NEXT! And thank you for even 100. Heck thank you for ONE.

Follow me please and I will follow back! Try it it works hehe.

And do read N.E.W
N.E.W third chapter is OUT Go Go read