Away

"Good Morning Yoongi!" Jimin said while blushing and smiling at Yoongi 'I love saying his NAME-why tho' Jimin thought.

Yoongi sat up on his bed rubbing his neck, Yoongi noticed a red mark on Jimin's neck Yoongi smiled, Jimin noticed it and covered it with his hand and blushed "Yo-you can see- it" Jimin said with a red face fixing his eyes on something else.

Yoongi laughed showing his gummy smile to Jimin, Jimin laughed seeing him "Cute" Jimin said while giving a wink at Yoongi, Yoongi blushed a little.

"Ok princess it's time to get ready" Jimin said "Ahh stop calling me that" "You see this" Jimin said pointing at his choker that Yoongi gave him "I can call you anything" Jimin chuckled in a sweet tone, which caused Yoongi heart to beat a little faster 'well that's different' Yoongi thought while keeping his hand on his chest.

"Ok I have to go and remember you have to go out to the other palace ok" Jimin said giving Yoongi a friendly wink.
"Can you....come with me Jimini" Yoongi said holding to Jimin's hand, Jimin smiled at him "I wish I could b-but I cant" Jimin said holding Yoongi's hand back "B-but I feel lonely" Yoongi said in a sad tone.

Yoongi didn't like leaving the palace, the last time he did so he almost lost his own life.

Jimin could not handle it anymore, Jimin leaned in close and kissed Yoongi's check leaving Yoongi bright red, Jimin laughed at Yoongi, "When you come back I will be the first to be standing waiting for you ok with a HUGE smile!" Jimin said "Ok Jimini promis me?" Yoongi said with a satisfying tone "I promis! And if I don't you can punish me.." Jimin said blushing and smiling at Yoongi "Ok" Yoongi smirked at Jimin "But atleast walk with me" "I will!".

After Yoongi wore his clothing, Yoongi was wearing black from top to bottom and was wearing glasses his hair was a little messy.

Yoongi and Jimin started walking to the gates of the Palace.

Jimin signing the guards to open the gates. When the gates were open, 40 to 50 guards come out of nowhere covering both Jimin and Yoongi "Ok Jimini promi-" Jimin cut off Yoongi by kissing his check again.

Jimin and Yoongi parted their ways both had big smiles and blushed faces.

Jimin went back to the palace into his room changed his cloths in something more simple then the other outfit he was wearing earlier.

Jimin covered the red mark on his neck with makeup. Smiling a little and remembering how he got it.

Jimin went out of his room going into the living room where we was told to go in the moring.

When Jimin got their we saw two good looking man one of the man looked familiar too Jimin "Master Kookie?" Jimin whispered to himself, Jimin didnt recognize the other guy sitting next to him, they both were talking to each other.

The other guy caught Jimin starting at him and Jungkook, the other guy winked at Jimin, Jimin blushed and tried to leave the room when he heard a voice, it was deep and husky "Hey! Come here" said the other man, the man who was sitting next to Jungkook.

Jimin looking down trying to avoid eye contact. The other man smiled to see such view.

"Damn he's..hot" said the other man to Jungkook, Jungkook smiled "I know Taehyung" "Even his walk is sexy" Taehyung said with a smirk.

Jimin walking towords them, Jimin bowed down to them "Hello, I was send here, can I help you with something? " Jimin said with a smile, "Hey!" Taehyung said while standing up from the couch and giving Jimin his hand.