Valentine's Day

"Yoongi~" Jimin walked threw the huge and highly decorated halls in search of his husband, Yoongi. Jimin kept walking and walking until he heard the sound of music from the room that no one really goes too.

The room was a secret room that only Jimin and Yoongi knew about. Because this Palace was only Jimin's when Yoongi came along. But, Jimin loved the idea of him sharing the room with someone special like Yoongi.

Jimin walked towards the room, the music becoming more lounder

~This isn't by choice
Just... Just I feel that
The world is different from yesterday
Just... Just with you joy~

Jimin remembered this song very well. It was the song that him and Yoongi both wrote and sang at their wedding together.

Jimin then opened the door reveling Yoongi dressed in a white shirt with frills on its sleeves and a red coat over it with white pants underneath. Jimin smiled his eye smiles which Yoongi loved so much. Jimin walked in the dark room, towards Yoongi as the sound of the music now reduced so his footsteps could be heard.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" Jimin questioned but Yoongi didn't answer he just kissed Jimin. Holding him tightly in his grip, pulling Jimin more closer with his head deepening the kiss.

Yoongi pulls away and steps back. Jimin just stares at him huffing a little.

"Just watch"

Yoongi walked over to a switched and turned it on. When Yoongi did Jimin eyes winded, slightly filling up with tears, Yoongi just watched Jimin's reaction from afar.

The room was filled with hearts and on every heart there were pictures of him and Yoongi. Half white and blue paper hearts hanged from the string that was attached from both sides the walls of the room. These colours represented their favorite colours. White for Yoongi and Blue for Jimin.

Jimin looked around the room seeing that words beautifully painted on the walls. The sound of their music echoing in the room. Yoongi did all of this just from Jimin by hand. Every single thing was done only by Yoongi.

Yoongi locked their secret room just so Jimin wouldn't walk in it would ruin the whole surprise. Yoongi had been planing this for mouths, and from his busy schedule it turned out great.

Jimin felt his tears build up more when he noticed the handwriting was Yoongi's and when he realized the words meant so much to him.

"Tell me your Mine cause I'm call yours"

Those words are what Jimin said at their wedding. Jimin was surprised that Yoongi remembered them but non the less happy. Extremely happy.

"Yoon- Yoongi-" Jimin spoke in a broken voice trying his control his happy tears from falling but he couldn't speak much cause Yoongi was not yet done. "There's more"

~You're my penicillium
Who saved me, my angel
My world
I'm your calico cat
Who came to see you~

Yoongi when pulled a rope that let thousands of pink petals fall on Jimin.
At that point Jimin broke into tears. Now the only thing that was missing for Jimin was Yoongi in his arms.

"I need you, Yoongi" Jimin said in a broken voice as his tears took control over him. Yoongi smiled and came rushing over to Jimin and hugged him tightly, barring his head into Jimin's neck.

~Just let me love, let me love you
Let me
Let me love, let me love you~

Yoongi pulled away from Jimin starring deep into his eyes as the petals kept falling on them. "Do you like you present?" Yoongi asked which made Jimin crash is lips onto Yoongi's.

"I will take that as a yes" Yoongi spoke pecking Jimin's lips once again. Yoogi then held Jimin's hand leading him to God knows where but Jimin still followed. "What are you giving to me?" Yoongi asked knowing exactly what.

"You know"

"I know"

Happy Valentine's Day

AHH I love Yoonmin
And there has just been so much Yoonmin moments lately is just OMG.

BUT I can't stop feeling something for JiKook too just TOO MUCH also.

AND OMG 991 readers MY MAN ONLY SHIT it feel good very GOOD YAY. I think I gonna make one more Valentine's Day chapter but I don't know it's a maby.

Read the chapter while listing to serendipity, or don't YOU ARE YOUR OWN HUMAN....

Thank you...