Don't Please

Four to five weeks have passed with the same mornings that Yoongi loved and Jimin loved doing.

But today was different.

"Rise..and shine" Jimin said in a sad tone while opening the curtains 'thats strange what happen to him' Yoongi thought while he saw that Jimin is not laughing even smiling nor even looking at Yoongi Jimin was just laying down Yoongi's clothing "What's wrong Jimini-ah" Yoongi said while sitting on his bed "oh ahh its nothing, Master" Jimin said while standing close to the door. Jimin turned the door knob and was about to step outside.

Before Jimin could do so, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and slammed that door shut and locked it, Yoongi came close to Jimin not leaving much space cupped his cheeks "M-m-master" Jimin sobbed and hugged Yoongi 'What is going on Jimin my jimini' thought Yoongi, Yoongi hugged Jimin back tightly "Please Jimin talk to me what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, Jimin tried to step away from Yoongi but Yoongi didn't let go of him much, Yoongi still had his hands on Jimin's waist.

Jimin whipped his tears "Its j-just that I- I" Jimin sobbed more "I will MISS you OK" Yoongi loosened his grip at the words he heard, when he did Jimin unlocked the door and ran away.

'H-he will miss me but he is not going anywhere..I need answers!' Yoongi thought while getting dressed in his clothes, Yoongi went in search on Jimin. Yoongi asked every servent that where Jimin was but no one knew 'Jimin liked singing.. so I got it!'.

Yoongi ran to the music room Yoongi stoped in front of the door to hear something, anything.

When Yoongi suddenly heard a sweet and also sad, very sad voice.

Yoongi open the door to see Jimin dancing and singing blindfolded.

(just imagine the hair to be sliver)

'Ahh beautiful' thought Yoongi but Yoongi saw a drop of water falling 'he is crying no..don't please'.

Jimin stoped when the music stoped, Jimin removed his blindfolded. Jimin's eyes were swellon and red.

"Master" Jimin blushed "I-I didn't want you to see me like this" Jimin bowed "Jimin-shii why are you doing this?" Yoongi asked, while getting close to Jimin.

"Why did you say you will miss me?" Yoongi asked with a confused look on his face "Didn't you know?" Said Jimin "Know what" Yoongi asked "I'm leaving" Jimin said while getting tears in his eyes "Who the F**K told you that" Yoongi said with a angry tone "The-the king.." Jimin said a little scared with Yoongi's tone.

Yoongi hugged him with one hand on his back and one on his butt, Jimin opened his eyes wide "Im not letting you go, no not at all" Yoongi said while kissing his forehead "Bu-but he is the King Yoongi what should I do" Jimin said while raising his head a little "I mean Master Mast-" without another word Yoongi licked Jimin's neck and again and again Yoongi stoped when Jimin threw his head back moaning "Yoongi..." 'I want more of him' thought Yoongi "did you like that" Yoongi said while a smirk was forming on his face "I-I umm" Jimin said while blushing and turning his head away from Yoongi, Yoongi smiled while making jimin look at him.

"Well 'ChimChim' you have another punishment coming your way ready for it? Yoongi asked in a amusing tone "Chim-chim um? Jimin said with a confused look on his face "Your nickname Jimini" Yoongi said while still holding Jimin "Ok" Jimin chuckled but stoped himself "Wait what?! Punishment again..what did I do now" said Jimin Yoongi smiled "You just called me with my name and if you do it again I'll go in harder" Yoongi said while a smirk formed on his face "Ok...Yoongi" Jimin said with a quite tone and blushed a little "ha...bad boy".

After playing hide and seek in the library they went out and also because they saw the night shy.

Yoongi and Jimin went out the room "Chimchim I want to show you something" said Yoongi "What is it Master" Jimin said while being dragged by Yoongi "Just stay quiet" Yoongi said still dragging Jimin "Ok Master Suga" said Jimin "Suga? Later later just come" Yoongi said with a smile.

Yoongi covered Jimin's eyes with his hands "Stay still ok" said Yoongi "Whatever you say" Jimin said.

Yoongi removed his hands from Jimin's eyes to show him the most beautiful view he had even seen.The night sky was beautiful with fireflies lighting up they sky "Oh my god thi-this is beautiful Yoo- Master" "call me Yoongi" Yoongi said with a grin "Really!" Jimin said in a exited tone "Ya ya I..I dont mind" Yoongi said blushing a little "Ok 'Yoongi' oh that feels so good!" Jimin said while clapping his hand with excitement.

Yoongi stilll blushing "Wait wait wait! Are you blushing?" Jimin asked while he stoped hopping all around the place "Shut-shut up" Yoongi said while covering his face with his hands, when Yoongi's hands ever uncovered by a smiling Jimin "Suga don't be shy around me it's ok I want to see you more of the real Yoongi" Jimin said while giving Yoongi a wink Yoongi turned red Jimin smirked a little.

"May I ask why your calling me Suga?" Yoongi asked "Well because your very pale and on top of that you have black hair which really brings it out and is also reminds me of suger so I turned suger is something cute so Suga and plus you don't smile much but when you do its very sweet" Jimin said without even stoping

(BLACK HAIRED YOONGI!)
'wow he knew that about me dose he really- No change the topic' Yoongi thought "Wow thats really Suga you get it sweet Suga you-" Yoongi said while blushing a little "Yes yes I do".

They laughed and played and knew more about each other, mainly did that the whole night.

I will include more and more pictures in the story cause it just feel good to see them h know I haven't had a yoongi picture in a while so I will put that up still trying my best to include other member too and they can to from any group (ong even this is so long)
BYE BYE