Sweetheart ( Hunk)

A/n : your alluras sibling in this one.
You were in the kitchen trying to learn how to bake with hunk.What he didn't know was that you could bake really well already, you just wanted an excuse to hang out with him.You pretended to have trouble whisking the thick green goo,hoping he would notice and help you.Sure enough he came to your rescue,"let me help you (y/n)"he said getting behind you and grabbing your hands, stirring with you."Princess/Prince I'm glad you decided to help,cooking gets exhausting when I'm alone".When he pulled away,his warmth went with him.You watched him out of the corner of your eye,he was about to put something that wasn't food in the batter.Altean objects were so confusing for humans.You gently took it from his hands "Hunk that's not something to put in food"you giggled at his embarrassed expression."I'm glad your here,i would have made someone choke on that"he smiled,his cheeks still a little pink.When the cookies were done he looked at your batch with amazement."Wow you learn fast,that's an amazing batch for your first time!" he exclaimed."thank you 'Oh Hilo' " you threw out the Hawaiian pet name casually."Princess/Prince ,do you know what that means?,it means 'sweetheart' in Hawaiian"he said blushing in your direction."yes I do and you are a sweetheart for helping me and so much more"you said standing on your toes and pecking his cheek.He blushed and his eyes followed you as you were leaving the room. "And 'Oh Hilo' , I already knew how to bake".

2023 a/n - this was written b4 him being saomaon was canon, this will be changed to fit canon in the rewrite.