Part 5 #CatchT&D

TAEYEON

"Ah sh!T!!!" I comb my hair down. I walked out of the bathroom and go to the bed where the man who lost the condom is still sleeping. I pick a pillow and slams it to his face. He had wake up in no time.

"I'm fighting you! I'm fighting you!" he suddenly shouted. "WHAT?!" I yelled at him he looked at me. "Ya heard meh?" he asked me. "STOP THE MOTHERFU%CKING GAME!" I slaps the pillow to him. "Hey!" he ceases.

He is still naked. I am somehow covered with a white towel. "Look, I can't find it! Do you know what that means? I've watch Love Rosie! Am I going to be pregnant?!" I cried. "What? What about Rosie? Is she in love? Wait, who the hell Rosie is?" he told me. "SHUT UP F%cKER!" I yelled. He moves from the bed and go to me. He stood up uncover.

This perv!

He walks to me and hold my arms. "What's wrong baby?" he asks me. I punch him in his chest. "Ow!" he touches his chest. "Nice meeting you f%cker! You're a f%ucking asshole! FUCK YOU!" I raised a middle finger. I walked away and went to the living area where I pick up my dress. I get dress immediately in the closet and run away without even bothering him.

I'm so~ STUPID!

🍻

5 YEARS LATER...

"Aigoo~ why is it raining this hard!" I hug myself tightly wearing my black leathered jacket under an extended roof here at a building. "Aah~" I whined and looked at my wrist watch. "I'm so late!!!" I stomp my feet. I checked the weather, no difference.

So I decided to run into it. The heavy rain started to wet me immediately and it became myself heavy. I run and run. I turn to the left of the street corner and been bumped by someone. "Ah!" I exclaimed but I had gripped to his wrist that's holding an umbrella before I lose my balance. "Oh gee! Goodness, can I take shed for a while. Thanks!" I rub my arms and looked up to him. I found a man in a blue leathered jacket smiling at me. I became speechless. "Hi..." Baekhyun said.

THE END!

Ps. I had known his name. I found a black marker writings at my back which says only his name. And also, that's the time I remember writing my name too in his chest.

TRUTHED AND DARED

BAEKYEON||SMUT 18+

oreosandstrawberries

©2018_All rights reserved