X. #catchbillionaire

Taeyeon didn't move a muscle. She is catching Baekhyun's intense eyes. She grip his clothes into her hands.

"What are you waiting for?! Dress the billionaire in front of you!" Baekhyun shouted. It almost makes her deaf but she still didn't react.

Taeyeon drops the boxer brief down the floor and work on the tank top. She folds it in the inner side of the clothe and insert the arm holes into Baekhyun's hands just like dressing a five years old.

Baekhyun helps to pull it down to his arms and to his shoulders eventually. They work together in spreading it down to his abs and muscled abdomen.

Taeyeon didn't want to see his manhood down the view so she stays her eyes to his chest. Baekhyun is watching her and her moves. But not just that, his eyes linger to her milkish neck and skin down inside her polo shirt. In his mind, the desire of molesting her is running.

Taeyeon knows about it. His manhood's erecting says it all.

"Stupid pervert" she curses in her mind.

She started to bend down to reach the boxer brief she drops earlier next. She squatted down and lend the leg holes. Baekhyun steps inside the holes of the boxer. Taeyeon started to pull it up to his legs.

She had her hard time doing it because his boxer brief is tight. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smirk.

Until she had it in his thighs. Taeyeon didn't look at his manhood. She stood up straight while holding his boxer brief at his back.

There are no space between them. Their bodies are touching each other. And their faces are three inches apart. Baekhyun stares at her eyes while she glare in exchange because of annoyance.

She hold the both sides of the garter from his back and pull it once forcefully. It had covered his butt, but not his manhood. Taeyeon slide her fingers in the front part of the garter and pull it again. Little did she know that the boxer brief can't pull up because his manhood is still outside of his boxer brief.

Taeyeon looks at his manhood finally to check what's wrong. Aside from calculating the time and techniques of how to solve this problem, she also notices some pre-cums at the head of his manhood.

She doesn't know if she will disgust him or feel proud that someone can't resist the fantasies that can be done because of her.

Despite that she knows how it became so sensitive now, Taeyeon pastes an intense stare at Baekhyun's eyes and suddenly grabs his shaft and put it inside his boxer brief to make the work done. Baekhyun had groaned from pain and had grip her sleeve in her left arm. His eyes were shutted out as soon as the pain strikes all over his body and mind.

"SHIT!" He could blurt out but his manhood is still in pain.

After, he had steps backward and hold his manhood, still shrinking in. Taeyeon regretted it even how angry she is but she doesn't speak a word.

Instead saying her regret, "I just did it on my own way. It wasn't my fault if your are so turned on when it comes to all of me" she said. Baekhyun is still in pain.

What could have Baekhyun do after what she said?

▪︎▪︎□■□▪︎▪︎

Baekhyun already requested a dinner for the two of them since he gets hungry. He plans to lock her inside his room...or to elaborate the things, it's locking her in beside him.

Resting his back to the headboard, and his fingers are busy working to the key board infront of the laptop screen, Baekhyun's mind is cloudy. He lifted his chin.

"Ugh! How can I work when my mind is full of all of her?!" He sulks inside his mind.

It seems like locking her near him is a bad idea.

He turns his head to his right, there outside the glass windows, in the balcony infront of the small hanging pool, Taeyeon, staring at the cloudless sky.

She plays her toes in her right feet which she bends to reach and make her hug her thigh and leg. While her other feet is soaking to the pool. Water reaches below her knee.

Taeyeon admire the stars above to the sky. It makes her feel free even just in thoughts.

Suddenly, the door far behind her from the left side opened. Baekhyun went out, still in his outfit earlier: black boxer brief and gray tank top.

They had a look at each other then Taeyeon looks at the water next. Baekhyun took a deep breath.

He sits next to Taeyeon and soak his feet to the water. Taeyeon doesn't feel anything about his moves. He is unpredictable.

"You like the moon?" He asks suddenly. Taeyeon didn't answer. Baekhyun looks at her. Her eyes is in the glowing ocean. The moonlight shines on it.

"Are you ignoring me?" Baekhyun said. Taeyeon turns her head to him. "I don't like the moon" she said. "You are trying to make me shut up" Baekhyun said. She looks at the ocean again. "Everything I said is useless" she said. "Not everything. If you answer me when I ask, it might save your life. And another thing, your words are the root of all of this" he said. Taeyeon looks at him with anger in her eyes.

"You are making me blame myself for all of this, huh?" She said. "Well, I said it's the root. But before it became the root, it was once a seed you planted on me. I was the one who took care of it, watch over it and grow it" he said. "What the fuck are you saying?" Taeyeon said, annoyed.

"Ahh Taeyeon, I can't tell you with words. If only you remember, you will understand that I just like you" he said and looks at the ocean.

"What? Like in romantic way?" Taeyeon asked confused. "Kind'a? But more of obsession." He answered. "You're sick. And I'm sick of you too" Taeyeon said. Baekhyun laughs shortly and lowly. It makes Taeyeon looks at him weirdly.

"Maybe I am sick" he said. Silence came.

Taeyeon feels something wrong about the image of him. She can sense that he is sad about everything.

"Can you stay here?" Baekhyun asked. Taeyeon had look at him quickly. "What?" She had said.

Baekhyun looks at her too. "Do you want to stay here?" He asked again.

Taeyeon knows this is not an opportunity to escape. But she said so, the master is unpredictable.

A/N: Well...