empty roads ▪•°○●••°°▪

Annyeong! I do not really know what to say to be honest, I always feel new when I am updating a book-that-is-longing-for-an-update. I know this book is not updating. The good news is, I'll be updating it already but not now. I was still thinking.

I did revised the book already. We had three stories here. And as I review it, they are f^cking and legit as smut as the definition of smut. You know what I mean? This is me--

I am not disappointed with this book

I am not disappointed with this book. Really, we had a great stories here. We had the "destiny" in Truthed or Dared; In The Eve, we get to hear a story of a two people who gets to experience their happiness back; And in Monster All Night, we get to know that even how bad a person is, they can always have a chance to start a new life.

Now tell me where I got those lessons in these smut stories (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Anyway, I feel bad on the contrary. I let you read the stories of my wild mind. Reading this is always be your choice. And I am just here to tell it.

Strictly, I don't want an underage to read this. Every story here is getting dirtier, we know that.

So here is the recap, I don't want an underage to read this because in someways, I feel so bad. Another one, this book is yours to be telling, should we continue? Tell me so I could make it.

Aloha!