Part 03 #CatchTheEve

SMUT 18+

"That's a sh^T thing. What do you mean?" I wanted to laugh. "It's actually f^cking ridiculous" she said and even raised a middle finger. I gave a short laugh. "You're so mean" I comment finishing the food in my hand. I turn to my back to pick another slice but the slice I was suppose to pick is at the same time touches by her.

TAEYEON

I looks at him but he wasn't bothered. I looks at the pizza next. He picks it and put it above my hand. He decided to grab another slice and continue to eat. I just stared at him while starting to eat my pizza too.

"So how come he became your boyfriend when you don't really like him?" he asked. "He was planned to be my future husband. We are in an arrange marriage. If that means, that's automatically that he's my boyfriend and we are in a relationship even it is not that really supposed to be. What can I do? My parents, they are always being the one who will decide for me. But I don't want this one. I can't marry someone I don't like" I said. "You're so unlucky" he nodded.

"So, I know you have a plan, what is it?" he asked again. "That's right. That's why I'm pretending that I am angry to him. I set him up and took evidences that he doesn't love me and he can be the right man to me. After this day, I will show it to my parents so they will cancel our next month marriage. He was keeping on bothering me and explaining that he's not having an affair. Of course I know he's not because it was just my set up" I said. He laughs. "You're really good" he commented. I smiled, "I know right".

BAEKHYUN

THREE HOURS PASSED SINCE I WENT BACK IN THE CLUB EARLIER... time check 11:11

I was just staring at her who's standing in the edge of the cliff. She was still mesmerized in the city's view. I bend my head a little to my right and furrowed my brows. I scanned all of her and tried to be curious.

She's filling my head. I can't get her out of my head. I'm so caught up over her. Why is she so perfect in my eyes?

She suddenly looks at the sky. I also looked at the sky.

Now I feel so good that I know we are looking at the same sky. But... she's more beautiful than the sky this eve. So then I looked down at her again.

Taeyeon... what a beautiful name.

She suddenly took off her jacket. I became alarmed. It showed the black dress she was wearing.

Geez, she killed it damn well!

It exposed her perfect shoulders. The black dress is glittering, its tube and it only ends up at her thighs. It's also body fit. I never knew she was wearing a fish net socks and it really suits her.

Gosh, I'm starting to lure over her body parts too! Her curves in her body, it's perfect. Her butt, geez, I want to touch them. Ok, I'm getting pervert over her. This is bad.

After taking off the jacket, she turns around and looks at me while smiling. I gave a sudden awkward smile. She walks toward me. My heart beats fast. Her hair really suits her, god damn! I want her to be mine!

"Baekhyun, I recorded the music from the club earlier. Let's dance" she pulled my hands. I had just got along with it and had jump off the car. She continues to pull me. "Taeyeon..." I spoke. She stops and lose her smiles which also the time that her true aura appeared. "I do not know... but please don't fake smile and pretend to be happy" I said lowly. We stared at each other's eyes.

Her eyes are little bit red already because I know she's drunk. It is also barely opened. It's tired.

"I'm...I'm just trying to be happy" she bit her lips. She started to wet her eyes. "I want to dance because I miss dancing. I miss to be happy. I'm so tired of pretending I can still handle things in my life more. I want to quit being my parents' daughter... I'm tired to be the best in front of her. Because no matter what I do, they don't trust me in choosing what I want" she said crack. I pull my hand from her grip so she will get along with it. I gave her a hug.