VI. #catchbillionaire

The next morning came. Taeyeon wakes up in her bed, naked. But aside from that, the blanket was picked up from the floor and was put, not into her, but at the loveseat right beside her bed.

"That asshole" she rolled her eyes and talked to herself. She remembers all what happened last night. She took her morning soak in a hot tub just like last night.

Out of the sudden, she heard someone came into her room and shuts the door next. "He can't disturb my hot tub again!" She whined. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and shows Hyomin. Taeyeon exclaimed.

"So... what happened last night?" Hyomin smirk and crossed her arms as she finally went all the way inside the bathroom. "You know he went here last night?" Taeyeon asked. "I heard you screamed to death. I have a mic here in your room that connects to my smart phone. I found Dean outside of your room" Hyomin said. "So you heard what we talked about?" Taeyeon asked curiously. "I could only hear loud noises. This mic is for emergencies" she answered.

"There this... there this lost memory I need to remember. It's between me and him I guess. Maybe if I remember, he will release me" Taeyeon said. "Did he made that deal? I know our Master, he doesn't make deals that easy" Hyomin said. Taeyeon looks at her.

"What do you know about him?" Taeyeon asked. "About what? I do not really know him aside from my business to him" she answered. "About me and this kidnapping and this abusive sex" Taeyeon said. Hyomin looks at her.

"You are on the list of the Master. I mean, 'out of the list'. You are always beside all the list of his goals in terms of business or personal desires. You are somewhat his most priority goal but you are also save for the last" Hyomin said. "Goal?! Why me?" Taeyeon protested. "That is what I am asking over the years of stalking you too. You are my ten-year project. You are my only purpose here, as your manager. But you know what? I just keep doing my job and unlike you, I shut the shits up. Now get ready. We are going to the gym to make that body work" Hyomin said and walks out of the room. "What?! Gym? Why do I have to go to gym? So I could punch that asshole hard?! Why do I have to get tired in the day and in the night too?!" Taeyeon protested.

▪︎▪︎□■□▪︎▪︎

"Here, take these pills regularly" Hyomin puts down kinds of medicine in the table in front of Taeyeon. "What are these? I will not take them if you don't explain what will it going to do with my body" Taeyeon demands. Hyomin looks at and sigh. She sits in front of Taeyeon next.

She explains the medicine one by one. "This orange medicine is to make your digestion good. We do not want sudden interuptions during sex. This red pill here is to make your body in perfect shape. Nice curve, nice butt and thighs, nice breast. This green pill is to make your sensitive parts more sensitive. According to your doctor, the breast, butt, womanhood and neck are the parts you are more sensitive. With a touch of anyone, it will feel ticklish and arousing. Maybe you are not arouse last night that's why the master recommeneded these pills" Hyomin said. "Fuck red pill. I love my body. If he doesn't want my body, he better find someone who takes care of her body too much" Taeyeon said annoyed.

Hyomin notices one last kind of pill. "Before I forgot, this yellow pill should be taken regularly. Once a day. It will make your breast produce milk" she said. Taeyeon widened her eyes. "What did you just said?!" She asked. "I already said what I said" Hyomin said and stood up. Taeyeon can't believe what she just heard.

"You better take all that pills. Do not skip the red pill nor the yellow pill. If he can't drink milk from you, you'redead" Hyomin said.

Taeyeon notices that her breast is unlikely to be that ideal breast of any man to their woman nor any woman to themselves. But why the hell he loves them very much to give this kind of attention.

The second night came. Hyomin prepared Taeyeon again for meeting the master. She instructed her to speak less or speak nothing at all and just obey what he said. She told him that he came from a tired business trip today. But meeting his slave is not an excuse over sleep.

Taeyeon's dress is metalic sleevless that ends to her knees.

▪︎▪︎□■□▪︎▪︎

Taeyeon entered the room. Baekhyun is sitting on his couch again. He followed her a look. She is hesitant but she came toward his bed. Baekhyun is surprised a little as he followed her a look behind the couch. She sits in the edge of the bed, facing him. He was just twisting his body while catching her eyes.

Taeyeon checks her voice. She is not good in making him see what she is trying to do, so even she is forbidden to speak, she informed him. "I wish you to come here. I-I mean, I didn't have any performace prepared to be honest. So I just want you to do what you like to do to me." She said. Baekhyun stands up and approaches her.

"I will not run away this time. I will not let the blanket--" she was cut when Baekhyun is already in front of her and wasn't really interested to what she is talking about.

He stares at her body. She doesn't know if wearing the faciest dress every night is really important when he said that the point if every night is undressing.

"Get your top bare" Baekhyun commands quickly. Taeyeon immediatly pull her sleeves down to her waist while sitting at the bed. She doesn't wear bra because it has no point.

Taeyeon gets his next move so she sways her hair behind her shoulders. The green pill she took earlier is effecting now. She feels her neck ticklish without any reason. And her core became aroused. She doesn't feel anything for Baekhyun, but it just make her horny even there is nothing to be turned on to the man in front of her.

Baekhyun started to touch and rub her neck, nape and chest. Taeyeon flinches. She puts her hand at her back to gain support as she archs her body from the feeling.

Baekhyun slides his hand to her jaw and let his thumb enter her mouth to touch it's tongue. Baekhyun holds on his left hand onto the bed to gain support as he reaches for Taeyeon's neck and give it kisses and hickeys. Taeyeon moans with the thumb inside her mouth.

Baekhyun hold both sides of Taeyeon's waist. He started to suck her nipples again and massages her breast. Taeyeon tries to hold back her moans for the sake of rule number one. Even though she tries her best, she still can let out small moans and heavy breathing. Her sensitive parts are really aching. It feels like she is melting from his touch.

Taeyeon tries to calm herself. As Baekhyun continue to sucks her hard nipples, she had brush her hands in his hair. His scalp receives some massages. "Aah~!" Taeyeon moans loudly as she enjoys brushing his hair.

Baekhyun suddenly stops and grips her left wrist. Taeyeon was alarmed. She had caught Baekhyun's glare. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" Taeyeon sincerely said, lowly. He throws her hand away. He didn't say anything and went back to sucking her nipples.

Taeyeon bites her lower lip as her hands went back to the bed for supports. She looks at Baekhyun who obviously just wanted her body.

After sucking her swollen nipples, Baekhyun leans back and walks at the side of the bed. She followed her a look.

"Lock the door after you leave, now" Baekhyun plainly instructed and went to his bed and sleep. Taeyeon didn't say anything. She pulled her dress up and did what she is asked to do.

At the end of the day, it feels like she just let her nipples be a pacifier to that guy before he sleeps.

A/N. Please leave me some comments/feedbacks. I want you guys to suggest things you like and I will do my best to make it happen if possible. Thank you for voting!