Part 03 #CatchSEXY

He picks the spoon I pick from my hand. He was the one who scoops the sauce and lend it towards my mouth. I accepts it and tastes the jam.

After criticizing it, "Wow! That's perfect" I gave in. He gave a chuckle. "Glad you like it" he said. "Of course. Where did you learned how to cook?" I said and started to get busy on the other ingridients.

"It just a self-teach. I actually finished my four-year-course as an engineer and I am pursuing for my second course after I got that 'engineer' in my name. That's also the reason why I moved here. I'm currently studying law in the university near here" he says. "Oh wow, smart" I just commented.

"How about you?" He asks. "Well... after I get pregnant when I was 22, everything falls apart. But it's alright now. I don't mention my past by details. I'm sorry" I said and chuckles as I looks at him. He is looking back. "Husband?" He followed. I lifted my eyebrows and decided to gets busy towards the dough.

"Well, Haeil is a one night stand product" I said, giving a sigh. "It would be different if it is done twice" he said. I looks at him quickly. "I mean, it will be two-night-stand" he says and smirks. I hold my laugh to his corny joke and shakes my head. "C'mon, it's an english joke" he convinces. "No~ I'm not gonna laugh" I said as I smile widely.

Silence came in seconds until I looks up to him, defeated. "That joke is out of the blue!" I protested. He laughs. "That won't get out of your head now" he said. I sigh and laugh shortly.

💉

After some more conversations and point of views, we already finished a pie that would be ready to go in the oven.

"OK! LET'S CLEAN THIS UP" I said with my two hands circling besides my mouth. Baekhyun laughs. I also laugh.

"We can still use this one" I said, reffering to a bowl of uncook dough. Baekhyun suddenly dip his finger into it and eat the dough. "Hey! Don't spoil it" I scolds. He looks at me and grab the bowl from my hand and above the table. I furrowed my brows.

"You have butter in your face" he said as he start digging the dough again and eat it like a kid. I tried to wipe my face with the back of my hand. He laughs at me and smirk.

"That's okay though, you look smart in that way" he said. I flinch my face. "Are you insulting me?" I said.

What does he mean by that 'you look smart in that way'?

He stares at me intensely like he is doing something to me inside his mind. After he gets his finger out of his mouth, he puts the bowl back to the table.

He moves closer to me and closes his face to mine. I jolted my head back. "I mean, you're always been beautiful" he said lowly with his handsome hazelnut eyes that I am drowning with.

He slide his hands in my hips and gently pull me into him. He touches his warm tongue in my cheeks. He seems to lick the butter he refers.

I never dare to close my eyes as he moves his tongue slowly while closing his eyes.

What is he doing? (???????)

After he did, he open his eyes daringly. He met mine. "What--why did you do that?" I asks lowly. He did not answered.

He rubs my hips and unties the ribbon of my apron at my back. When he finishes, he squeeze the cheeks of my buttocks, holding them apart from each other gently. I had hold his naked broad arms and flinch my face, feeling my butthole streches.

After the deep stares, he slowly touch his lips into mine and in a glimpse of time, he kisses me deep, fast and eagerly. I grip his arms and kisses back, closing our eyes.

I know this can't be, but he gets into my mind already. He is different. He's nice and daring. He's sexy and seems to like me.

The kiss went eagerly and eagerly. As the weaker one, I almost bend my body at my back. I can feel the drools fell into my chest, entering my polo when it slides between my breasts.

I walks back and try to lead the way. I walk us outside of the kitchen and went to the living room for a couch. The kiss was never cut until I did. We pant as we stare.

I am quickly pulling his apron out of him. He let go of my hips and I removes my apron too. After, he quickly pull my polo apart, detroying the buttons of it.

It shows my black lacey bra as his eyes went to them. I felt my skin shakes and the small bumps that arises.

I pull his shoulder down with me as I let myself fell into the couch at my back. He was dragged so.

He reaches the lock of my bra and quickly removes it. It shows my swollen nipples that shows how excited and nervous I am.

He holds on to the left and sucks my nipple. I let a moan as I burry my nails in his shoulder.

He roam his tongue around my nipple and nibbles it at it streches from my skin through his bite and let go. I let a moan as I bend my neck, arching my body towards him.

He went to my other breast and did the same. He massages the first one. I can feel my juices pouring out, wetting my panty and pants.

After he was satisfied with my top body, he reaches my pants and unbutton it. I helps him unzip and push my pants away from my legs, showing my white soaks see-through panty. I spreads my legs in front of him, making him almost see my visible core

"Shit, I'm so hard" he said annoyed. I became worried. He took his shorts off and shows me his boxer.

Baekhyun kneels into the couch and between me through his legs. He holds at the back rest of the couch, betweening my head.

He sits down as we both look at how his manhood rubs at my core. Baekhyun sweats hard. I can see how he is doing his best to help his manhood calm by rubbing it into my soaked panty.

But that doesn't help actually.

I looks up to him. "Take it off, I'll help you" I said. He stops and looks at to me. "No. There's no releasing" he says. I pushes him. "Shut the fuck up" I said as I stood up and pushes him down to the couch.

I wasn't stronger, he pulls his ass down for me.

I kneels down between his legs and pull his boxer. His manhood surprises me as it springs out, standing tall.

continuation in the next page....
#CatchSEXY