:: "WindClan's Destiny" by Storm-Shadows7 ::

WindClan's Destiny
Storm-Shadows7

"It is a time of chaos in the forest

In the heart of it is Stormstar, the proud and ambitious ThunderClan leader. She wants nothing more than to fulfill the omens she thinks are sent to her by StarClan. One day, these cats have said, the Clan of the Tiger will rule the forest. Nothing will stop her from fulfilling what she thinks is her destiny.

The only Clans that stand in her way are WindClan and ShadowClan. Neither will go without a fight. As the true omens have said...blood will spill blood and red will the river run

Wonderful cover by @WarriorsWorkshop! Go give them a follow! These guys do an awesome job and they're really friendly. Thank you guys so much!"

OUR COMMENT
WindClan's Destiny contains a few LGBT+ side characters. While the topic of their sexuality and mates and whatnot are mentioned only briefly, it is definitely there.
Personally, I think this book is a pretty interesting read. It switches point of views almost every chapter, so the reader gets a look at what is going on in both of the conflicting Clans: ThunderClan and WindClan. Also because of the switching point of views, the reader gets to see the reasoning behind the characters. They all seem to think their actions are completely justifiable and have their own reasons to think so, instead of just being evil for no reason.
What I also found intriguing is that some of the characters are mentioned to be descended from specific bloodlines from the original characters, such as Ashfur, Brokenstar, Firestar and so on. This seems to be important to most of the characters and I'm curious to see how this influences each character and the plot.
WindClan's Destiny is still ongoing with 18 decently sized chapters. I would recommend this book for it's interesting characters and intriguing political plot. It is defiantly a decent read.

Brought to you by Brook
Edited by Ren