is this love?

the next day, y/n's POV:

i woke up, the sun shining through the window. man it was a beautiful day today. i got out of bed and headed down stairs. i found Niall making pancakes, and they smelled delicious.

"hey Nialler" i greeted.

"oh hey y/n, beautiful day isn't it?" Niall asked 

"it is, where are the rest of the boys?" i asked

"they went out to get you some clothes, you know since you don't have any here." he told me.

"oh...yeah" i sighed

"look, y/n i didn't want to kidnap you, will you ever forgive me?"

"of course Niall, and to be honest, I've really had fun here with you guys" i told him.

he smiled and hugged me. then he went back to making pancakes. suddenly the door flew open to reveal four boys with bags in their hands.

"wow guys, you know I'm only staying for a month right?" i questioned.

"yeah, we know" zayn said" but we though maybe you would st-

"what Zayn is trying to say is that, you're a girl, so you need a lot of clothes" harry interrupted.

"well....ok thanks!" i chirped.

"no problem love" louis said.

i grabbed the bags out of their hands and went up to my room. i liked most of the outfits, just not the dresses, i don't wear dresses. i went back downstairs, and the boys were eating pancakes, talking to each other under their breath. a little suspicious....but its none of my business.

they all turned and looked at me and smiled. i smiled back and took a seat next to Niall. i ate and didn't say a word. after i finished i went up stairs and sat on my bed. i sighed and wondered what my friends were thinking right now, if they even noticed i was gone. of course they did...right? suddenly the door opened to reveal Liam.

"hey y/n can i talk to you?" he asked.

"yeah, sure" i replied.

"the boys were wondering if you maybe would want to stay longer than a month" he said.

"really!!!? are you kidding, you guys want me to stay after what you did, you freaking kidnapped me!!!!" i yelled, i immediately regretted it because Liam looked so sad when i said that.

"I'm really sorry..." he said looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry Liam, i really do like you guys" i told him, i gave him a big hug, and he left and went back downstairs.

i decided to go on a walk to help my stress. i opened the front door and stepped outside. then it hit me, i could run and escape right now, but what if i did want to stay, i mean nothing really happens back at home. i take a deep breath and decide to go to starbucks. i walk up to the cashier and order a white chocolate mocha. i sat down and sighed. I think I'm gonna stay with the boys, I mean I promised them i would, and I don't break promises. i was snapped out of my thoughts when a voice spoke up. i looked up to see four guys looking at me.

"hi, um we were wondering if we could sit here, if these seats aren't taken, because all the rest are." a boy with black hair said.

"um, sure" i said politely.

"by the way I'm Calum, this is Ashton, Luke, and Michael" he said motioning toward the other three guys.

"well its nice to meet you, I'm y/n" i said. i looked at the time, the boys will be wondering where i am, so I better get going."well i should be going, bye"

i walked off and went back to the house. i opened the door and the boys immediately shot there heads up. they all ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

"why are you guys hugging me?" i asked.

"because we thought you left forever" Zayn told me.

"guys i made a promise, and I'm going to keep it" i told them.

they nodded and Zayn grabbed my arm and pulled me away from everyone. he pulled me into a spare room.

"Zayn what are you doing?"i asked.

"I'm talking to you in private"he said.

"well, what do you want to talk about" i questioned.

"I want you to stay longer than a month, i have really enjoyed you staying with us, and the boys have too, and i know you probably hate us for what we did, but we are really not that bad" he told me.

"i know you aren't bad, and i need some time to think about it" i said.

"i am really sorry, and if i could go back and make it right i would" he assured me.

he cupped my face with his hands and leaned in, our lips connected in a sweet kiss. i kissed back, but then quickly pulled away.

"y/n, I'm sorry i don't know what got into me" he apologized.

"its ok Zayn, I'm gonna go now" i said and walked out of the room. 

i went to my room and lay down on my bed. why did I kiss back, did i like Zayn? no I couldn't like Zayn, he kidnapped me, and I barely know him. I need to stop thinking about it. i closed my eyes and next thing i know I hear a knock on my door.

"come in" i called and Niall opened the door.

"hey Zayn told us what happened, are you ok?" Niall asked and sat on my bed next to me.

"uh, yeah I'm fine" i replied. Niall smiled and looked down at the floor

"you know, i don't blame Zayn for kissing you y/n, you are a very pretty girl, and very funny, sweet, and caring girl" he said and i blushed.

"thanks Niall, no one has ever told me that before, not even my own parents" i told him

"well, its true" he said and smiled. he got up and walked towards the door.

"wait, you wanna watch a movie with me?" i asked him, he nodded and hopped next to me. we decided to watch high school musical.

after about 20 minutes into the movie i fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. he didn't care, he wrapped his arm around me and fell asleep too. I think i just might stay with the boys longer.