Basketball

I woke up and saw that there was a bowl of oatmeal on my nightstand. I picked it up and ate it quickly then went downstairs. The boys were sitting on the couch when they saw me. They all got up and hugged me.

"We love you y/n,please don't leave us" Niall said.

"Yeah, I need you here" Harry agreed

"Don't ever scare us like that again" Liam said.

"I'm guessing this is a bad time to yell group hug" Louis said. I laughed and pulled away from them.

"Hey guys what's the date" I asked.

"It's March 25, 2014" Zayn told me.

"Thank you" I said and made my way into the kitchen.

"So did you like your breakfast in bed?" Zayn asked.

"Uh, yeah, thanks" I replied.

"No problem, love" he said.

I got out the orange juice from the fridge. I poured it into my glass. I was so tired that I completely missed the glass. I spilt it all over the table.

"Gosh darn it" I said and got paper towels to clean it up. Zayn laughed and me, then he got some paper towels and helped me.

"So y/n, about last night, um I was wondering if you want to go out with me?" Zayn asked.

"Oh, of course, when?" I questioned.

"Does tonight sound good" he asked.

"Sure" I replied.

"How does going to a basketball game sound?" He asked smirking at me.

"Seriously, who's game" I said excitedly.

"Oh, you know just the North Carolina Tar Heels game" he said plainly.

"Omg! Thank you, who are they playing" I asked excitedly.

"Oh, you know, Duke" he said.

"You're kidding, that is their rivals, Zayn you're the best" I chirped and have him a big hug.

" I know I am, so be ready at 5:00" he said. He walked off and I was standing there in shock. This was gonna be the best day of my life, I love basketball, and the Tar Heels. Wow, Zayn knew just how to make my day.

I went upstairs and I looked at my phone. My best friend f/n texted me.

F/n: you moved in with one direction, you're so lucky. I miss you so much, please come visit soon!

Me: of course, love ya!

I put my phone down. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I told them. Liam walked in and sat next to me.

"Hey Emma, the boys and I are going to an interview, and they wanted to know if you wanted to come." Liam said,

"Sure" I said.

"Then get ready, we're leaving in ten minutes." He told me. Ten minutes! I need to get ready fast! I pushed Liam out of my room. I picked out and outfit. It was a Justin Jackson(he played for the Tar Heels) jersey shirt, and some jeans and rushed down stairs. The boys were waiting.

"Let's go" I said and walked out the door.

*time skip*

We had sat down on a big couch waiting for the camera to start rolling.

"Ready and action" the director said.

Interviewer: we are here with one direction, and y/n!

All of us: hello!

Interviewer: so y/n, you moved in with one direction, how has that been?

Me: well, it's been a lot of fun, they are crazy boys, but very fun to be around.

Interviewer: so Louis, is it true that you and y/n are dating?

Louis: no, we are not dating, y/n is great, but no.

Interviewer: so are any of you dating y/n?

Zayn: well, y/n and I are going to a UNC vs duke game tonight, i guess that is a date

Interviewer: oh, is that so, well are you two considering getting together?

Me: well I can't decide the future, so I don't know, Zayn is a great guy though.

Interviewer: well that's all the time we have today, thanks for watching.

The camera stopped rolling and we all got up. We shook hands with the interviewer and left the studio.

"Great job for your first interview y/n" Harry said.

"Thanks!" I chirped. I looked at the time it was 3:00, only two hours until the game. We drove home  and I went upstairs and went all out on UNC. I got on my UNC sweatpants, my UNC shirt, and my UNC jacket. The time was 4:58, I went down stairs to find Zayn waiting by the door.

"You ready" he said.

"Heck to the yeah" I said and ran out to the car.

*time skip*

We arrived at the stadium where they were playing, we got out and went to the ticket booth. We gave the dud our tickets and headed inside. We had front row tickets. We took our seats and the game started.

"Let's announce are starting line ups for UNC! First we have number 1 Theo Pinson, then we have number 2 Joel berry, then we have number 32 Luke Maye, then we have number 42 Brandon Huffman, and last but not least number 13 Cameron Johnson!" The announcer said. I was cheering loudly along with the other fans. Then they announced the duke line ups, then were followed by cheering, but even more boos. 

By the second quarter duke was winning by ten points. I was getting really frustrated because the refs wouldn't call the freakin fouls on Duke. Wow I hate Duke. Finally the third quarter started. We were playing awful defense. The coach called a time out, he yelled and they all went back out there. They looked even more confident the  before. They started playing amazing defense and Berry scored three, three pointers. We were down by one point, we were at 45 seconds in the fourth quarter. It was dukes ball. They shot and missed we got the rebound. Joel Berry passed it to Pinsom who was half way down the count and Pinson dribbled and dunked the ball. Now we were winning. There  was 10 seconds on the clock. Duke someone how managed to score and there was 2 seconds left. We took the ball in Joel Berry chucked the ball and everything moved in slow motion. The ball made it in the hoop as soon as the buzzer rand. I jump up and cheered as loud as I could. I tuned around and hugged Zayn and he picked me up and spun me around.

"They did it, woo hoo!" I yelled. Zayn laughed and gave me a quick kiss before putting me down.

*time skip...again* 

We opened the door and I danced into the living room.

"We won, in your face Duke" I sang. The rest of the boys came downstairs.

"Dude, we watched the game on tv, that was awesome" Liam said.

"Haha, I know, Duke should think twice before they think they can beat us." I said.

"Ok y/n, we get it, now I'm going to bed" Zayn said and went upstairs.

"Same" said the rest if the boys.

"Fine I guess I'll go too" I said and danced up the stairs. I went into my room and danced to my bed. Then I wiggled under the covers and fell asleep.

A/n: so there you have it, a new chapter. Hope y'all liked it, if you guys don't like UNC, you can just imagine it's a different team. 

QOTD: what is your favorite college team?

M/A obviously UNC, they are the best!

Ok thanks for reading, I love y'all, bye!