† HGD 13

A/N: Bakit feeling ko sabaw talaga yung mga update ko? Haha. Share me your thoughts buddies! Sorry late ko na post! Internet was pms-ing yesterday and nung weekend! Hahaha.

And yeah, I'm sooooo sorry if it took too long for me to update again.

Vote and comments are highly appreciated. ;)

------

THIRD PERSON

"Well. . . ? Should we watch?" Artemis asked her three companion as they walked along the busy hallway of the Royal Palace. Kumalat na ang balita tungkol sa laban sa pagitan ng Akumas at Blacks. It was all over the place actually.

The Vixens heard about it as soon as they stepped out of the room they are staying a while ago. Gangsters are now heading to the Battle Arena to watch the 'exciting and interesting' fight. As what the people of the Royal Palace call it.

"Maybe?" Athena answered shrugging as she glance at Hera whose side by side with her. "Hera? Should we?" She asked her.

Hera then smirked playfully bago lumingon sa kanila. They knew that kind of smile.

"Oooh~ Are you thinking what I'm thinking?~" Demeter asked in a sing song voice before chuckling. Her childish side being shown. Well . . . it's not everyday you see her like that anyway.

"We are dear. So let's go? I guess it'll start minutes from now. At sure akong dagsa na ang gangsters sa arena." Artemis muttered.

"It's fine. It won't start right away. Tres already informed the emcee for today's fight that we'll gonna watch the fight." Sagot ni Hera habang deretso pa rin ang lakad.

Other gansters is still lurking around and when the Vixens passed by them they curtsied. As a sign of respect and acknowledgement as one of the higher ranking gangs in the Palace.

"Fast, I see." Nakangiting komento ni Athena.

"Hold up! What's your bet for today ladies?" Sabat ni Demeter as she plays with a dagger between her fingers. "Mine's my 10 bucks!" She added and laughed, now throwing the dagger in the air at sasaluhin din naman.

"Low. 20 bucks for today. Bet?" Artemis muttered as she smirked to them.

"25 bucks for me. How 'bout that?" Sunod na sabi ni Athena while cracking her knuckles as if she's the one whole gonna fight.

"50 bucks ladies." Walang kagatol gatol na sabi ni Hera. Sabay sabay na lumingon ang tatlo sa kaniya with hanging mouths. "What?" She asked nang mapansin ang reaksyon ng tatlo.

"Are you serious?!" Bulalas ni Demeter.

"Do I look like I'm joking to you?" Hera asked as she stare at Demeter blankly.

"Well. . .? Nuh-uh. You don't. I'm just surprised you bet that much for today. Got an agenda?"

"Oh, nothing dear. Ayaw mo ba? If ever you win in the bet you're lucky." Hera answered chuckling.

"Wait up babies. We bet already alright. But what's the bet all about? Duh? Di pa natin napag-uusapan." Artemis said with a matter of fact tone.

"Hera?" They all asked turning to her.

"One who got the most number of blows to the enemy. You choose where group you are. I'm betting with Titan of Akumas." Monotous na sagot nito at biglang hinablot ang dagger na pababa na sa ere mula sa pagkakahagis ni Demeter.

"Ace of Blacks." Demeter blurted.

"Night of Akumas." Athena answered shrugging.

"Ryu of Blacks is my bet." Artemis muttered and chuckled. "Just for today anyway."