† HGD 1

Let's start?
Dedicated to her
Janskie_Larss

Enjoy! :)

Revised.

------

THIRD PERSON

Gracefully but dangerously walking. That's what she's doing right now habang tumatabi naman ang bawat taong nadadaanan niya sa hallway.

You can almost smell the lingering fear from the people around. Noticing it, her sinful lips then formed into a smirk. A sign that she's enjoying what was happening.

"M-- " She halted from walking and immediately glare at the man who spoke bago pa man nito masabi ang kanyang totoong pangalan.

"Watch your mouth Tres." She muttered coldly. The latter just chuckled bago ibinulsa ang isang kamay at sumabay dito maglakad.

Curious glances were thrown at the two person walking, walking like they own the hallway itself.

"I'm sorry about that one a while ago. You know I always love your name." The man called Tres said. "I heard that you accomplished your mission earlier than the time they predicted." She heard him added and a snicker followed.

"Seems like I'm improving yet again. Can you still follow close behind hm?" The lady, her, asked Tres and chuckled lightly. A chuckle without any humor at all.

"I can still follow you don't worry." Tres answered laughing. "Anyway, Cronus wants to talk to you."

"I know. Can't you see na doon nga ako papunta?"

"Then why the hell did they summon me to get you?" He asked frowning. She shrugged at his question.

"Maybe they'll talk to you too. Knowing you, matigas ang bungo mo kaya impossibleng sumunod ka agad."

Tres' frowned deepen. "Fine if you say so."

They turned their heels papunta sa kanang hallway sa intersection. Unlike the first hallway, iilan lang ang mga pagala-gala dito. This hallway was darker than the first one too.

Their steps are almost audible in the dark hallway they are walking through.

"Any plans?" Tres asked, his eyes roaming in the dark hallway and doors they are passing by.

"Don't have one for now. But maybe Cronus have." She answered shrugging.

"Seems like it kaya ka pinatawag."

Tumigil sila sa harap ng pandalawahang pinto sa dulo ng hallway. Unknown engravings are carved on those doors.

Without second thoughts ay agad nilang binuksan ang pinto. The noises paused and everyone in the room turned to their direction.

"You're here." A deep baritone voice said, breaking the silence. It was Cronus who's sitting in front of the committee.

The lady nodded at agad naglakad papuntang unahan. She sat on the unoccupied chair na alam niyang laan para sa kanya.

She heaved a deep sigh and pouted afterwards. Just then a chuckle erupted, it was from Cronus who was looking at her.

Frowning, she rolled her eyes at tinanggal ang maskarang kanina pa niya suot. Natatakpan nito ang kalahati ng kanyang mukha, tanging ang kanyang labi at mata lamang ang makikita kapag ito ay suot ng dalaga.

Narinig niya ang biglang pagtayo ng mga tao sa loob. She exactly know what they will do.

"Sit. Don't bother anymore." She ordered at narinig niya naman ang muling pag-upo ng mga ito.

"You really don't like greetings at all Hera. Just like your mom." Cronus uttered, a smile was plastered in his lips.

The sides of her lips lifted up, forming a charming smile. One of her charms to lured out her victims out of their cages.

"Anyway, hindi iyan ang pag-uusapan natin. You have a new mission to do."

---

"How did it go?" Tres asked nang maupo sa tabi ni Hera.

"Fine. Just got a new mission or rather assignment." Hera answered. Suot na muli nito ang maskarang tinanggal kanina.

"Seems interesting?" Muling tanong ng lalaki bago inilibot ang mga mata nito sa lugar.

Dirty dances. Glasses. Smokes. Alcohols. Neon lights. Drunken minds. Those are the things that you'll see in this part of the palace.

"Sa ngayon hindi, but we'll see when I started." Rinig nitong sagot ng dalaga. "Where are your underlings anyway?"

Tres shrugged before drinking the alcohol in his glass. "I don't know. Maybe doing their missions. And why are you in this part of the palace? I thought you hate this one?"

"I still hate it." Hera uttered frowning habang nakatingin sa mga nagsasayaw sa dancefloor. "But I don't have anything to do so I'd rather be here kaysa mabored sa kwarto."

The neon lights dancing above them are kind of blinding their sights.

"If you say so."

Nanahimik ang dalawa habang parehong iniinom ang laman ng kanya-kanyang baso.

Minutes passed. Hera stood up and glance at Tres who already have a whore beside him.

"I'll go. Don't fuck in here Tres. Get a room." Hera said and smirked before leaving the two already making out.

Tuloy tuloy itong umalis doon at tinungo ang hallway na dinaanan nila kanina papunta sa dark room. The room where she get the new mission she has in hand.

Stopping in front of a door, she enter the code sa device na nasa gilid ng pinto. It was the lock device made by the technicians in the underground part of the palace.

'Access granted'

Upon hearing the robotic voice, Hera held the knob and pushed it open. Agad niya rin itong isinara nang makapasok.

Five sets of monitor was in front of her with three laptop on the side. The room was clean and organize. Just like in a house, that's what the room looks like.

Ignoring those, Hera headed towards her room. Agad niyang ibinagsak ang katawan sa kama at tinanggal ang maskara na nagtatago ng kanyang mukha.

Muling bumalik sa isip ng dalaga ang sinabi ni Cronus.

'You really don't like greetings at all Hera. Just like your mom.'

'Just like your mom'

'Your mom'

'Your mom'

'Mom'

Standing up. Hera walked her way to the full length mirror in her room. She stared at herself and smiled. Opposite to her smile was the venom like acid emotion dripping in her mysterious gray orbs. Revenge.

Hera knows the foul play behind her mother's death. And she won't stop hunting the bastards who are behind it.

"They'll pay for what they did Mom. They will."

She have what she needed. And with the new mission Hera has, she knew the game she made and planned for years is now starting.

And she have no plan to lose.