Prologue

Dark. Empty.

The night is eeriely silent. Too silent that you can actually hear the footsteps she's making while gracefully walking. Her targets making such loud painful screams that became music to her ears.

As usual she's wearing her cold deadly face and aura. Making the people around her threatened even if she's clearly doing nothing.

Walking calmly she suddenly moved her head a bit on the right, her left hand then caught the object thrown at her. A shuriken.

"Nice try. But I can do better."  She muttered as she throw the shuriken back to its owner. She smirked as the body fall on the ground making a loud thud. The shuriken deeply stab in its forehead.

Lifting her head she smiled at the left ones in the dead end hallway. A glint of fear can be seen in their wary eyes.

"So who's next?"  Her chilling voice lacing in the air making it harder to breath.

Masking it with their fake strong aura they all step forward, taking out their every weapon.

Chuckling without any emotion at all, she lightly closed her eyes for a moment. The moment she opened it again, the killing intent in her eyes are dripping like acid. Like a venomous snake waiting for the right time to suck the blood out of them.

"Ah. Why don't we play a game?"  She asked and smiled devilishly. The killing intent in her eyes never fading.

"You just have to run. Never look back okay? Run as fast as you can, as far as you can. I'll count one to three. After that,"  She looked at them, her eyes gleaming in excitement. "Run for your lives.

..1

..2

..3"

The left ones began to run after hearing the last number she muttered. Without any second thoughts, she released shurikens at their direction. After that, her daggers take the same path.

Screams of agony and pain erupted, breaking the silence of the night.

A triumph smile crossed her red sinful lips. In front of her are the lifeless bodies of the gang that betrayed her lovely trust.

Removing her jacket, she walked away from the beautiful scenery she created. Pulling her precious katana from one of the body lifelessly hanging on the bricked wall. One eye sucked out, jaw detangled and a missing leg.

"Such a long day."

Walking straight in her car, she pulled the door open and sit on the driver's seat. Revved it up and step on the gas, making the engine roared into life. Driving away from the crime scene.

Her phone on the dash board suddenly rang. She press the answer button not glancing on the caller's name. She know who's calling anyway.

Before the person on the other line could speak, she uttered the words she's sure he'd wanted to hear.

"Mission Accomplished."