ep 2- mad.

Jungkook POV

'I-i cant breath' i thought. My face was red not like a tomato again more like paint. Y/n is playing with me. She knows how to act. We on the sofa, she's on top of me while me trying to get away.

"Miawww.... Jungkookie oppaa~~~ saranghe 💕" she said using high pitch voice and act like a magical maid cat in anime.

"S-stop... Y/n please don't ..." I begged.
"Anio-" Y/n's words got cut off because the house bell ring.

"I'll take it." She said, her voice back to normal. She standing up and run to the door. I still at the sofa panting hard because of the cuteness messing up with my heart. Damn, Y/n.

And i remember... My eyes widen. I run to the door spotted y/n infront of the door while the pizza deliver... blushing. I glared at him, like scary glare. He Saw me... Glaring at him.

He Quickly give the pizza to Y/n. take the money and Quicken his path to his motorcycle. Running away.

Y/n look back and look at me. I just there smiling at her. Then suddenly she smirk, 'omg, NO' i thought.

I run towards upstairs where our room are.

"JUNGKOOK - KUN~~~~" She shout from down stair. I slammed the door and lock it. I lean to the door, cover my face with my hands And heart beating like crazy.

"Yah! Jungkook- Kun !! Open the door ! I need to change ! " She said behind the door. I keep quite then i hear a knock.

"Are... You mad ?" She said. 'im not !!! I just-' my thought got cut off when i heard she saying.

"Im sorry, umm.... i sleep on the couch then..." I heard her foot step getting far away from the door.

'oh no.' i thought.

Y/n POV

My eyes getting heavy time to time. When i about to close my eyes completely i hear a door open.

I quickly put the act, that i was already asleep. I hear a step.

"Y/n-ah... Oh she's asleep already. " He said. Then suddenly...

To Be Continued.

Uwoooohh what happen ?? Oh i'm the author i already know... Lol.