ep 6 - annoying girl

Jungkook POV

I walk towards my room then 'that' girl approach me. Again.

Everybody already tell her that I already have a wife. But she didn't budge to go away from me.

I told her too.

"Hi jungkook oppa~ You look more handsome day by day. I like that" with a sexual voice that I don't like.

"Go away tzuyu ! Or I tell the boss " I said making my to my room.

"Fine ! But I can't get over you ! Meet me at lunch !!" She said far away.

You know I won't go lunch to meet her.

Time skipped_
(At home)

I can do this ! I need to tell her!!

"Umm y/n ?... " I said.

"Yeah ??" She said raised her head from the book she read.

"I want to tell you something..." I said.

"What Is it ??" She said.

"I met this new girl at the company and she keep annoying me !! She followed me everyday and talk about her 'DREAMS' To me. And her dreams is about me she really wants me. She don't believe anyone that I already got a beautiful wife. What do I do ?!?!!?" I said.

Her reaction was.

• blank.
• thinking face.
• and nodded.
• respond with little hummed.
And back to her book.

' doesn't care huh ?' I thought standing up comes into my room. Sleeping.

I'm so tired.

Y/n POV.

I played some piano in my music room. Thinking.

'what will he do ?' I thought.
I smirk.

"Just lay down Abit !! " I said making my own Melody. (Feel free!)

Jungkook POV.

I left without saying goodbye. I really don't want to talk to her because I want to see her reaction. But no she's not giving me any reaction. And I was mad. Because she doesn't care at all.

I sit down on my seat open my laptop then that 'bad luck girl' comes in without knocking the door.

"Hey jungkook~ how was you day ???" She asked with her sexy voice. But I'm not answering.

Then she come closer and pull out my tie and pull my body to her. Our face is really close.

"Do you want me this time ???" She asked. Before​ I could answer someone open the door.

"OMG ! Who are you interrupting our moment !!!" Tzuyu yelled and I see...

To be continued.

Oh gosh I can't stand the cringes. It makes me spin my chair and laugh my ass off. I don't know why...

Two EPS a day !!! YASSSS !!!