ep 15 , second move : y/n

(well hello there now it's y/n turn to make jungkook know )

(Let the battle begin )

'Okay, its time for me to shine !!! The question is, will this work ??' Y/n thought.

Y/n think she making a really good job at her so called 'soup' but, NO.

Because thinking to much about asking jungkook, she accidentally added  'super duper mega spicy sauce' in the soup and she doesn't know that.

"Will this work ???" She said to her self.

"Of course this will work!! My homemade soup are jungkook favorite's!" She said, full of her self.

(I don't think so y/n )

"JUNGKOOKIE !!" she shout his name and he comes down stairs weakly.

" Aigoo are you okay ??" She asked her sad husband.

He just replied with a single nod.

"Well maybe my soup will cheer you up :) " she said, preparing the soup to a bowl.

Jungkook sit down with a weak smile because he is happy having a wonderful wife.

She served the soup to him. He looked at it.

'hmmm why this one is red ? I thought its always purple ? Mmmm who cares' he shoved the soup into his mouth...

Then....

(Oh no)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!"

To Be Continued.

After that jungkook can't speak at all for a week because y/n added the 'super duper mega spicy sauce'. And the company who make that sauce bankrupt plus get yelled at by y/n.

(Actually it's her fault -_-)

Sorry for grammar.